*New* 3-D Printed Bey Commission

Poll: Is this good?

Yes
87.50%
No
12.50%
Total: 100% 24 vote(s)
(Jan. 26, 2020  1:12 AM)KnightPro Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2020  1:06 AM)Dacatman Wrote: Sure?

Bey Name: Control Ifrit 
The Layer base is similar to the original ifrit but has more contact points that portrude similar to bigbang genesis. It is a orange color scheme and the blades are orange aswell.

Layer Type: Super Z | GIMMICK: When launched, the control layer base has a tighter spring due to the driver ''Poise''

Driver: Poise | an electric disk and driver with the shape of hybrid and the tip has a liner wheel. When activated the liner wheel revs up allowing the bey to spawn sparratic movements.

I can’t do electric.
Wait is this for money or are you just asking for concepts?
(Jan. 26, 2020  1:36 AM)Orbit Wrote: Wait is this for money or are you just asking for concepts?

Concepts
(Jan. 26, 2020  12:41 AM)Dacatman Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2020  12:40 AM)djdrago5673 Wrote: I would like to request if you don't mind

I don’t.
Layer:
GT (one gimmick if only base)
The Base is called DragonFire and its gimmick is that it is dual-spin (Contact points are like Judgment Joker's so there are only two)  
The GT Chip is called Lily it's designed as a dragon made of flower petals (kinda like Hell Salamander)

Disc:

The Disc is called 5673 or lord you can design it however you desire
It is compatible with frames

Drivers:

The Driver is called Unleashed its design is a fusion of Earth Aquila's (Eagle) performance tip and the ultimate reboot driver
(Jan. 26, 2020  1:35 AM)Dacatman Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2020  1:12 AM)KnightPro Wrote: Bey Name: Control Ifrit 
The Layer base is similar to the original ifrit but has more contact points that portrude similar to bigbang genesis. It is a orange color scheme and the blades are orange aswell.

Layer Type: Super Z | GIMMICK: When launched, the control layer base has a tighter spring due to the driver ''Poise''

Driver: Poise | an electric disk and driver with the shape of hybrid and the tip has a liner wheel. When activated the liner wheel revs up allowing the bey to spawn sparratic movements.

I can’t do electric.
okay well can u still do a disk and driver fuse like generate?? obviously not electric. It has the same shape as generate except the tall hole flat part is metal and the inner piece is a POM survive
(Jan. 25, 2020  8:48 PM)Dacatman Wrote: I make beys on Tinkercad and this thread will allow you give me your ideas to make and you can check out my account on Tinkercad, “Creator The Blader” and I will post the design titled Commission for: “Your Username”.

Layers:
  • Single/Dual Layers
  • God Layers (two gimmick, made three at max)
  • Super/Cho-Z (and yes, BURST STOPPERS)(One gimmick since their is metal)
  • GT (one gimmick if only base, two if base and weight fusion)
  • Infinite/Mugen Lock (Compatible w/ Big Bang Armor)(obviously no gimmicks other than the Mugen Lock and metal)
Discs:
  • Any type of Disc (one or less gimmicks if non-frame compatible, if frame compatible.
  • Frames (one gimmick if like Expand gimmick, simple)
Drivers:
  • Any single driver (one or less gimmicks)
  • Disc and Driver fusions (two or less gimmicks)
Please fill out this form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1fpZbS6X...L6d8TnVwUM

I will put your designs on a list until I am done with the one before then I will say when I start and finish your design so you can check it out.

I have posted my commission to the link
(Jan. 26, 2020  8:20 AM)MasterOfTheSky Wrote:
(Jan. 25, 2020  8:48 PM)Dacatman Wrote: I make beys on Tinkercad and this thread will allow you give me your ideas to make and you can check out my account on Tinkercad, “Creator The Blader” and I will post the design titled Commission for: “Your Username”.

Layers:
  • Single/Dual Layers
  • God Layers (two gimmick, made three at max)
  • Super/Cho-Z (and yes, BURST STOPPERS)(One gimmick since their is metal)
  • GT (one gimmick if only base, two if base and weight fusion)
  • Infinite/Mugen Lock (Compatible w/ Big Bang Armor)(obviously no gimmicks other than the Mugen Lock and metal)
Discs:
  • Any type of Disc (one or less gimmicks if non-frame compatible, if frame compatible.
  • Frames (one gimmick if like Expand gimmick, simple)
Drivers:
  • Any single driver (one or less gimmicks)
  • Disc and Driver fusions (two or less gimmicks)
Please fill out this form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1fpZbS6X...L6d8TnVwUM

I will put your designs on a list until I am done with the one before then I will say when I start and finish your design so you can check it out.

Thank you.
(Jan. 26, 2020  10:06 PM)Dacatman Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2020  8:20 AM)MasterOfTheSky Wrote:
Thank you.

Also i checked  out your designs they are nice dude!
(Jan. 26, 2020  10:10 PM)MasterOfTheSky Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2020  10:06 PM)Dacatman Wrote: Thank you.

Also i checked  out your designs they are nice dude!

Thank you
Hello, is anyone able to create 3d printed Beyblades? If so please leave me a message thank you.
(Jan. 27, 2020  9:51 PM)Khares Wrote: Hello, is anyone able to create 3d printed Beyblades? If so please leave me a message thank you.

Umm... you wanna check out my thread?
(Jan. 27, 2020  10:25 PM)Dacatman Wrote:
(Jan. 27, 2020  9:51 PM)Khares Wrote: Hello, is anyone able to create 3d printed Beyblades? If so please leave me a message thank you.

Umm... you wanna check out my thread?

Oof
Khares I am going to move this redundant thread into another existing "I want a 3d printed Beyblade" thread. Please don't open another one of these threads in Beyblade General.

Thank you Dacatman for volunteering your thread. Grin
I have this idea my friends say it sound stupid as a bey but tell me if you like it.

Big Bang Rex

LayerUnhappyinfinity mugen causing it to be compatible with the Big Bang armor like in the name Big Bang Rex) it has metal and the avatar is a trex that looks like lava and magma. The symbol of it is the head of the trex,and the diamond in the center that changes color,the black is replaced with a lava like orange and the turning red stays the same.

Btw can it be dual spin or have rubber,sorry if I sound like it’s pushing u.

It also has only one contact point for it to burst like apocalypse and it’s shaped to have smash attacks

It’s a balance type btw

Shaped also kind like regalia genesis
(Jan. 28, 2020  2:43 AM)The Rex Wrote: I have this idea my friends say it sound stupid as a bey but tell me if you like it.

Big Bang Rex

LayerUnhappyinfinity mugen causing it to be compatible with the Big Bang armor like in the name Big Bang Rex) it has metal and the avatar is a trex that looks like lava and magma. The symbol of it is the head of the trex,and the diamond in the center that changes color,the black is replaced with a lava like orange and the turning red stays the same.

It also has only one contact point for it to burst like apocalypse and it’s shaped to have smash attacks

It’s a balance type btw

You'd have to change the name since Bigbang yenesis (Genesis) exists the armor isn't what gives the bey it's first part of the name the layer already has the full name.
Is this free
Oh thanks ?, I didn’t know that since my friends call their apocalypse and regalia genesis Big Bang apocalypse and Big Bang genesis, so I would change the name to Rage Rex

(Jan. 28, 2020  2:54 AM)Nik P. Wrote: Is this free

Yea
So if u submit a request how do you actually get it?
(Jan. 28, 2020  2:58 AM)Nik P. Wrote: So if u submit a request how do you actually get it?

You get it in the form of a file(.STL or .OBJ) and download it onto a 3D printer. The 3D printer will then print the beyblade.
And can the disk and tip be zenith and ultimate reboot since they’re actually real
(Jan. 28, 2020  3:01 AM)Nik P. Wrote: And can the disk and tip be zenith and ultimate reboot since they’re actually real

As long as you have those parts, yes.
Ok nvm don’t have a 3-D printer
(Jan. 28, 2020  3:03 AM)Nik P. Wrote: Ok nvm don’t have a 3-D printer

You can always go to a website(such as shapeways) that will print it for you if you pay them to do so.
(Jan. 28, 2020  2:43 AM)The Rex Wrote: I have this idea my friends say it sound stupid as a bey but tell me if you like it.

Big Bang Rex

It’s a balance type btw

I will try on dual spin, I can not promise anything, no rubber!!!
Thanks dude