Nevermind the Beyblade [SELLING] thread

i desperately need a quetz now benkei isn't coming

, not many MFB for sale now, shame i saved up £105 for this event, oh well get what i can Smile
Yeah sorry about that.
It is not like you had weeks to buy Metal Fight Beyblades and that you have theINtoy, a very reliable website.
They's actually quite a few stores e.g theintoy, cooljoe on ebay and anytoys.com although some of the people going can't buy from these sites for various reasons.
Could do next day delivery with theintoy.co.uk.
It'll obviously cost extra, but you've saved up over £100 haven't you?
As anyone's parents would say, save your money for sommit bigger. Me, I spent mine on an Earth Virgo from allatkorea03 that wont come 4 the tourney either Pinching_eyes_2.

Maybe wait for some bigger releases later this year!

But I agree with ellz, you should do next day delivery with Theintoy if you want some blades 4 the tourney, they're a very good and reliable site.
i dont like using theintoy cus i always spend ours looking at the out of stock black dranzer Pinching_eyes_2
Obviously that's a great reason not to buy from there.
(Feb. 17, 2010  2:25 PM)megablader2 Wrote: Obviously that's a great reason not to buy from there.

rofloflol
yeh i just had a look of it but, say i wanted to order multiple items, do they send them together, how much is next day delivery and when do you have to order for next day delivery?
Why don't you look at the site yourself since most of the things you're asking depend on what you're buying and on what day? Also yes they do send the items together if you buy more than one item.
im gonna try get burn phoenix, escolpio, dark wolf and pegasis
almost forgot, for those of you that can't come anymore but said you'd sell me a specific blade but can't know, i am lucky enough to be in london the day before the tourney (tommorow) and of you that said you'd sell me stuff but cant make it, pm if you wanna meet up tommorow for sale
does any one have a spare mfb grip 4 sale desperate
i wouldn't mind swapping a saggatario for something else cuz i have 2 of them
Will be selling an Earth Aquila 145WD also.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Nevermin...#pid237541

Check out my Sales thread also for Plastics and HMS ...
♥ once again your supplying some good products, i have some friends that are interested from buying off you, btw do you still have that gold quetzalcoatl?
YES i have just ordered leone of theintoy.com and i bought the best mail thing so it should come by friday i hope
(Feb. 17, 2010  8:21 PM)jjsonickid Wrote: YES i have just ordered leone of theintoy.com and i bought the best mail thing so it should come by friday i hope

dont get your hopes up
My point is that why is everybody doing this at such a last minute ... Seemingly at every London tournament too ...
(Feb. 17, 2010  10:48 PM)Kai-V Wrote: My point is that why is everybody doing this at such a last minute ... Seemingly at every London tournament too ...
this is my first one and i get panicky when something important is gonna happen
Cause I was the main person selling mfb but I pulled out at the last minute a few days ago but I do think they still had time to order and get their stuff if they had ordered as soon as they knew.
i couldn't at the time i was very busy, btw megablader2 do you live in london because as ive said in a previous post i'm lucky enough to be in london tomorrow
Unless Benkei did, as far as I know, nobody was selling a Leone, so I find it irresponsible to order one today and expect it early by tomorrow ...

This tournament was approved weeks ago ...
No I don't sorry Metalfightkai and there's no chance I can in tomorrow for the same reason I can't go to the tourney. Kai v he was gonna buy an mfb from me buy but since I can't go he has to buy one from somewhere else.
will sell ma dark wolf i just got it today, so it hasnt been used just opened on da way... Want to buy storm capricorne, aquario, dark cancer and dragoon ms.