Nevermind the Beyblade [SELLING] thread

Why don't you just get them off cooljoe uk on ebay cause it's unlikely people will be selling any of those.
(Feb. 14, 2010  4:42 PM)megablader2 Wrote: Why don't you just get them off cooljoe uk on ebay cause it's unlikely people will be selling any of those.
i know but i need them for tourney
Obviously as I'm no longer attending I can no longer be selling any items.
Yes but since cooljoe is located in england you will probably get them in time for the 19th.
a bey-teammate of mine ordered a blade of ebay for the tourney and i searched it and it turned out to be joes
please is anyone willing to swap my saggitario with any metal fight beyblade guys
(Feb. 15, 2010  10:09 PM)Phantom_Blader Wrote: please is anyone willing to swap my saggitario with any metal fight beyblade guys

ill swap my rock leone
yes thank you thats pefect which saggitario would you prefer flame or just normal old saggitatiro
kool well meet at the nevermind the beyblade tourney look for a little guy named reggie
Unfortunatley it's unlikely i'll be able to go now so I won't be able to sell any of my stuff.
I'm definatly sorry since I was gonna have a lot of fun at that and get £40 from all the stuff I was gonna sell and was planning to buy stuff.
(Feb. 15, 2010  11:22 PM)Phantom_Blader Wrote: ah sorry man

your signature file exceeds the rules
is anyone selling a beypointer(s), i really need one
You don't NEED one. They don't do anything useful.
They add very little to the battles. I doubt many other people going will even have one so there is no point wasting your money on one.
if anyone is selling any metal fight blades except: flame saggitario and bull please let me know.
basically i will buy any metal fight beyblades except flame saggitario and Bull please.
im selling my beys at the nevermind tournement p.m me if you want to buy
im selling beys at the nevermin tournement p.m me iff you want to buy
im selling beys at the never mind tournement p.m if you want to buy
Urgh, look at how everyone else has posted what they're selling AceBlader.
Actually write what you're selling like everyone else has.

Example:
SELLING:
Driger MS (mint)
Dragoon F (used)
Virgo DF145BS (RBV2 Version)
If that wasn't an example, i'd buy that Virgo straight off you.
is anyone selling cancer, libra, aquila, l drago or pegasus please reply if you are
Try reading the thread ...
no one else is selling metal fight beyblades so you might as well go to eBay or something
Actually that isn't true. Heart is selling some too.