[Netherlands] bladers in holland?

hey, im searching for others bladers around here who also live in holland. for a beybattle or tournament.
yeah i live in the netherlands i think planning an tournament is a good idea mayby....
I live in the Netherlands too!! The tournament is a great idea! Any plans on the location?
Well i also live in Holland and id like to join a Friendly Competition... hopefully some people live close to me Confused
Tell me where you live and if it is close i'm in!
Beverwijk
netherlands
Im from Varsseveld, Gelderland so close to Doetinchem Tongue_out
i live in belgium can i enter the tournament
I live in Noord Brabant, (Sint Anthonis; close to Boxmeer).

Is this plan still up?
Thanks, I'm already avidly replying to that one; but if that one is the main thread; this can be closed, IMO.
tell me time and date and im in i come frome boxtel in noord brabant mutsenmaakster 2 if its not to far away im coming
i'm from Belgium Where do u live remi vc? (state)
I am from Belgium( Oost-Vlaanderen), I would like to sign me in for the tournament if it won't be to far for me
yes i live there can you tell te time date and place i can maybe join
And why don,t we talk hollands
I saw something on TV abaut a NK (dutch championship) does anyone knows someting about that? they said that you could enter with beybladebattles.nl but that's still only the online game.
Yes i hope i can enter.
I heard but i am not sure about it that it is an qualification match for the world championship.
hey ik ben nederlands en jongens als je goed op disney xd kijkt zie je dat er een toenooi voor beyblade komt
(Aug. 23, 2011  6:44 PM)gorry12 Wrote: hey ik ben nederlands en jongens als je goed op disney xd kijkt zie je dat er een toenooi voor beyblade komt

You can only write in English.
im also from holland. i live on texel myself but i dont mind traveling a bit Wink
hopefull there will be some event