Nerf General.

Ok Mod's I know the thread Post Nerf Strategies here. It is starting to turn into a general nerf Thread. There is alot of People on here who Like Nerf so Here it is.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok Nerf Lovers, and N00bs. This is the Thread for you.

Discuss Favourite Guns, Guns you Just bought, Wars, Good Nerf vid's if you want, Modification's. Pro's and Con's of Guns, New releases. Everything that would come under Nerf Goes here.

For me My brother ATM. Has more Gun's than me. He has the Raider, Rapid Fire, Maverick, NiteFinder, 4 Of these Tiny little gun's ( They are nerf), Buzzbee Shotgun, Other stuff......

I've got Recon, Maverick, NiteFinder (Modded), 2 of the Little guns mentioned above,a Buzzbee Shotgun. Other Stuff.

I am Buying Semi Auto Nerf Barricade, Nerf Stampede and then later the LongStrike + Couple Clips and refills along the way.

My Favourite Nerf Youtuber is CACox97. Check him out.

So DISCUSS
does anyone know if the new barricade is a good gun or what cause ive heard so much contriversy over it and i just want to know
The Barricade is a very good gun.

Its Semi-Auto which means you don't Need to carp it each time. Has a Barrel that can Hold 10 Bullets. It is Compatible with Suction Darts, Whistler Darts, and many others.

Im getting and I think you should as well.
But the Baricade sounds like a bee on steriods next to a microphone.

Uin13's pretty awesome. He has good videos.
I don't play NERF anymore, but I can still answer questions. I got my Nitefinder to shoot 60+ feet flat Smug And it has a red white blue paint job. But I quite NERF for Beyblade.
Im definitely with you on that nano.

Nerf is just a Meh sort of thing.
What part are you with me?
1) Baricade sounding like a bee on steriods next to a microphone
2) Quiting NERF for Beyblade
3) Or my awesome NF?
Ha the beyblade in front of nerf part.
I like Nerf but beyblade carp on it.
Im also with you on the other 2.
That NF sounds Amazing. How'd you mod it like that?
Mine can reach about 35.
i just got myself a barricade.Me likey, its epic but nitefinder for me.and yeah beyblade carps on nerf but if i want some physical excercise nerf FTW
I put a Firefly spring and a Reflex spring in it. It's really hard to carp, but shoots really far. I can shoot across my house with ease!
i hav the nite finder, dbl shot
mavrick
furyfire2x
secret shot
recon
deploy
Finally! Love Nerf! Well my favorite gun would have to be the Raider. It's beast. I've modded it for 55 + feet. I mod my Recons too. But I've quit Nerf until the Summer. I hate the Barricade though, it sounds like a Jet Engine.
(Mar. 05, 2011  11:13 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: Finally! Love Nerf! Well my favorite gun would have to be the Raider. It's beast. I've modded it for 55 + feet. I mod my Recons too. But I've quit Nerf until the Summer. I hate the Barricade though, it sounds like a Jet Engine.

With this gun, I can be as stealthy as Solid Snake! *turns gun on* "VVVVVVEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!" Damn it...
I know I hate that.

Picking up Stampede soon. Also maybe the Capture the Flag set. With the StormFire guns, Vests and Glasses. Halfing it with my bro.
(Mar. 05, 2011  11:20 PM)Nano Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2011  11:13 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: Finally! Love Nerf! Well my favorite gun would have to be the Raider. It's beast. I've modded it for 55 + feet. I mod my Recons too. But I've quit Nerf until the Summer. I hate the Barricade though, it sounds like a Jet Engine.

With this gun, I can be as stealthy as Solid Snake! *turns gun on* "VVVVVVEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!" Damn it...

lol this post just made my day XD
I have been working on a 4B and when it's painted I'll post some pics.
I scrapped the Spring part of the gun and RSCB'd it.
I'm thinking about buying a Long Strike. I want to give it a white paint job like uin13 did. I also would take the AR out and put in a new spring. Maybe even a barrel mod. My goal is to make shoot 40+ feet!
I did 40 feet with a non-windy day and a NERF Alpha Trooper. And, I never intended my topic to become NERF general. I really, REALLY don't recommend modding them. It just isn't fair and true to the NERF HEART and fans everywhere.
Got Alpha Trooper it's awesome, Longshot, Recon sometimes play.... Yeah.... I shot my Grandpa.....He shot me at my lip.....Good Times.
Hah. My Grandpa got a hold of of my uncle's, girlfriend's, son's Raider. He then shot all 35 rounds at my Grandma. I stood behind my Grandma with a Recon and shot at my Grandpa.
(Mar. 11, 2011  2:30 AM)Nano Wrote: Hah. My Grandpa got a hold of of my uncle's, girlfriend's, son's Raider. He then shot all 35 rounds at my Grandma. I stood behind my Grandma with a Recon and shot at my Grandpa.
Wow my Grandpa would never shoot at my Grandma if he did She would be pissed off and threw a Shoe at him lol.
(Mar. 11, 2011  2:30 AM)Nano Wrote: Hah. My Grandpa got a hold of of my uncle's, girlfriend's, son's Raider. He then shot all 35 rounds at my Grandma. I stood behind my Grandma with a Recon and shot at my Grandpa.

roflmao thats hilarious also i think instead of saying uncle's girlfriend's son you could just say my cousin lol<--offtopic sorry
(Mar. 11, 2011  2:38 AM)Idk Wrote: roflmao thats hilarious also i think instead of saying uncle's girlfriend's son you could just say my cousin lol<--offtopic sorry

But he's not my cousin yet.

That kid has some cool NERF guns. Raider, Recon, Ball Blaster (Forgot name) and some others. They're really cool.
(Mar. 11, 2011  2:42 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Mar. 11, 2011  2:38 AM)Idk Wrote: roflmao thats hilarious also i think instead of saying uncle's girlfriend's son you could just say my cousin lol<--offtopic sorry

But he's not my cousin yet.

That kid has some cool NERF guns. Raider, Recon, Ball Blaster (Forgot name) and some others. They're really cool.

well you still could have just said cousin well anyways back on topic he sounds like my cousin he has all those guns you listed and more its like his passion besides beyblading lol his dream is for a nerf gun like the balistic ball shooter that shoots foam beyblades or a bey that could tranform in to a nerf gun lmao
Reeeeeaaaallllyyy Want the Barrel Break....
I would suggest buying the Alpha Trooper CS-18. I beat everyone with it, unless somebody has a stronger gun.