Nerf General.

I am so Low on Bullets. Im Gonna have to Buy like 100 Streamlines....
Streamlines are bad. Don't use them unless you have to.
(Apr. 18, 2011  2:24 AM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: So you can tighten the bandolier around yours waist then?

Nope. Not unless you have a LARGE waist...

For a NF, adding a rubber band won't help at all. Maybe give you a few inches at the most. Try double springing it or taking the AR out of it.
Yeah I didnt mean them. I meant Clip System.

Thats what Stuffed my NF. I tried taking the AR out. It was Sealed so I tried to Cut through the Glue with a Stanley. Didn't work I tried to put it back together and Everything Exploded. It was Beyond Repair. NF's are about 15 Bucks here. Unhappy
(Apr. 18, 2011  2:44 AM)Chupa Chups Wrote: Yeah I didnt mean them. I meant Clip System.

Thats what Stuffed my NF. I tried taking the AR out. It was Sealed so I tried to Cut through the Glue with a Stanley. Didn't work I tried to put it back together and Everything Exploded. It was Beyond Repair. NF's are about 15 Bucks here. Unhappy

If you want you can send it to me with all the parts and I will fix it for free. Just as long as you pay for shipping round trip Smile
Its dead. Trust me. I dont even Know where it is.. o.O
It must have been stolen by an evil ninja. I store my Nerf guns in a special cabinet, so they don't get lost. And I don't have evil ninjas...
(Apr. 18, 2011  3:11 AM)Chupa Chups Wrote: Its dead. Trust me. I dont even Know where it is.. o.O

If you find it, shoot me a PM (yay for bad puns!)

My NF barrel was glued so I just used a pipe cutter to open it.
I used to display my Maverick. On the top of my dresser. But it kept falling off until it eventually broke...

Nano: Shoot. It'd be annoying to have both the Vest and Bandolier on. That'd mean I'd have to have one or the other...
Use the vest. It's more convenient to use. But I would buy both so you can choose the one that works best. The vest can carry a sword in the back, so that's more of something you would like.
I don't really want the sword. I more or less want the knife that comes with the Shield. Keep it hidden in this long coat I always wear.

But I might get both, just in case. I'll try to mod the Bandolier so I can wear it on my waist. If it works, then I'll be carrying 10 clips, 10 clips + if I can get the Bandolier to work with the ©ammo (see what I did there?) pouch that can attach to it.
I just entered the nerf tag tournament with a registartion hopefully I get the call
Wait, there are actually official hasbro Nerf tournaments?
(Apr. 18, 2011  4:13 AM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: Wait, there are actually official hasbro Nerf tournaments?

They have tournaments every year. It's part of the Dew Tour. however, you're to old to join XD

If you want, you can make your own belt for clips. Just buy a cheap belt and add some stuff to it and make it fit yourself. That way it will be customized to your liking.
Doesn't sound like a bad idea. I'm thinking of those cloth belts, and an elastic band sewed onto it, segmented for the size of the clips and the bag...

And maybe a segment for the knife....WAIT. BETTER IDEA. Knife under pantleg, just above shoe.
(Apr. 18, 2011  4:25 AM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: And maybe a segment for the knife....WAIT. BETTER IDEA. Knife under pantleg, just above shoe.

And a Reflex on the other XD

I need another Reflex. Those things are small and a fun mod. I had one, but it broke. I took the AR and added a brass barrel on it. I was going to paint it gold and call it the Golden Gun.
The thing I don't like about guns like the Reflex is that you have to reload every one bullet. That's why I prefer something like the Recon CS-6 in it's base-iest base form.
My Bro got some Pack with 6 Of them..... He gave me 2 ^3^ Ill try to do a AR Mod on it. Maybe some Paint.

Ive also got a Secret Strike. They are Gnarly little Buggers! XD
(Apr. 18, 2011  4:29 AM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: The thing I don't like about guns like the Reflex is that you have to reload every one bullet. That's why I prefer something like the Recon CS-6 in it's base-iest base form.

I made a belt attachment that held extra darts. It was just a deck box and some duck tape. Worked well, until I stepped on it -__-
i moded my vulcan to shoot 70+ feet at 45 degree angle, and 50 at flat and nite finder i moded to shoot well, you belive me but my record for that is 107 highest 98 lowest 107 45 degrees 98 flat.
(Apr. 17, 2011  7:43 PM)Nano Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2011  7:36 PM)Sasagawa Wrote: Does anyone know how much a longstrike usually costs?

Between $20-35 depending on where you live.

washington(not d.c.) u now nano?
(Apr. 17, 2011  10:50 PM)Chupa Chups Wrote: Haha America is Cheap. (That's a good thing) Its Equivelant to about 45 USD.

In australia alot of Stores are Shutting down (Especially Book stores) Because so many peope buy Online Cheaper.

Anyway back On ToPic. Have any of you guys ever been to a Organized nerf war?

ya i bot longsrtike it was a long range i tried to bring my night finder but it was moded so they dinst allow it(oh i also had like 100 darts in a pouch on my belt and 3 clips moded with velcro that they let in,but i stuck them to my righ waist one fell off and i think somone stole it and it had darts in it(well i have wwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to many now so it dosent matter))
(Apr. 18, 2011  4:19 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Apr. 18, 2011  4:13 AM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: Wait, there are actually official hasbro Nerf tournaments?

They have tournaments every year. It's part of the Dew Tour. however, you're to old to join XD

If you want, you can make your own belt for clips. Just buy a cheap belt and add some stuff to it and make it fit yourself. That way it will be customized to your liking.

huh ill do that now.
(Apr. 18, 2011  4:32 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Apr. 18, 2011  4:29 AM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: The thing I don't like about guns like the Reflex is that you have to reload every one bullet. That's why I prefer something like the Recon CS-6 in it's base-iest base form.

I made a belt attachment that held extra darts. It was just a deck box and some duck tape. Worked well, until I stepped on it -__-

Double -__- Even though I would use a T_____T in that Situation Wink
I guess I'm more into the convenience of already-loaded, like the Maverick, Barricade, and CS guns. I'm not a fan of having to reload once you fire.
The NF may be a pain to reload ( that +3 sec could cost you the game Wink ) but it shoots really far. It's a plunger system, unlike most guns these days. The Recon is a reverse plunger system, making it not as good.

I also made a holster for my NF, it's just made out of a Bionicle container. I will post pics of it soon.
Thats what killed me Modding it The Plunger... o.O But Its like Snapped now. Im just gonna buy another...Maybe.

Longshot or Longstrike. Which is Better and Why?
....Which is the later version? Longshot or Longstrike?

Edit: N/M. Definately Longstrike.
I would go for the LongShot. You can find more mods on it, and it's smaller then the LongStrike. The darts in the LongStrike bounce around inside the barrel, causing loss of range. The LongShot is also smaller by a few inches.