Need to Buy Beypointers

Before everyone asks me why I want Beypointers, I have a group of people at home who want to use them to record points between each other. I only have four, and I need at least six.

Will anyone sell me their extra Beypointers? I'll pay first from reputable members. If you're not very well known, you'll have to ship first. I'll pay when I receive the items.
um dude when you're buying stuff pretty much buyer pays first always

i would never ever sell to someone wanted to receive the items first
Just don't buy from any one who doesn't have a paypal account, and you won't have any serious issues.
I would do that only if some guy who had two posts or something wanted to sell me Beypointers.

But yeah, you're right about the Paypal thing. I hadn't thought of that.
Sorry it didn't work out Sasch...

I still need Beypointers!
Seriously? Nobody has extra Beypointers? I'm really surprised. I figured lots of people who bought MFB had them. Oh well...
That's the thing. A ton of us don't have MFB yet... I'd be willing to sell you mine, but I dunno if you want to wait a month.
(Nov. 30, 2008  8:31 PM)Anubis Wrote: Seriously? Nobody has extra Beypointers? I'm really surprised. I figured lots of people who bought MFB had them. Oh well...

Some of us maybe fulfilling their evil desires with them :twisted: Tongue_out

To be serious after buying 2(2 more after) which means buying two Beypointers in total and realizing that it has no use as I don't have any TA1s anywhere near(I live in Turkey) me so I become reluctant to buy any other starters with BeyPointers, instead I am getting my extra Pegasis's as booster and buying Leone's together with them, which suits me really well 0Smile
If they want to record points, why not hold a tournament with a decent points system or use a pen and paper? From what I've seen and heard, beypointers can be cheated and are pretty much pointless. When I first heard the name I thought it would be some cool kind of aiming laser pointer. >.>

I was so disappointed when I found out it was a points system. =[
Because the Beypointer is a fun gimmick and I know all of my students and it's a simple way to keep track of wins and losses and I know they aren't going to cheat.

They couldn't anyway because they'll only have one Beypointer. Also, I've tried everything I can to reset the points on the Beypointer and have been unsuccessful.
(Dec. 01, 2008  10:33 AM)Anubis Wrote: Because the Beypointer is a fun gimmick and I know all of my students and it's a simple way to keep track of wins and losses and I know they aren't going to cheat.

They couldn't anyway because they'll only have one Beypointer. Also, I've tried everything I can to reset the points on the Beypointer and have been unsuccessful.

Hmm, interesting. I guess it makes sense seeing as they'll each only have one so they can't just boost their scores or anything and I doubt they'd buy one just to cheat so fair enough. I don't have one I was just wondering, GL finding them. I thought more people would have them to sell, I thought people were finding them useless tbh. =S
If all else fails I'll just have to include a couple of them in my next japan toys order...
is the beypointer going to be released in the U.S
No they will not be released in the US.
Also this thread hasn't been posted on since December first 2008 so why did you revive the dead thread