Need help with testing Stadium authenticity

I recently found a link to a B-09 stadium listing. This listing has been discussed before, and almost people who replied believe that it is authentic. However, we cannot be completely sure about it, because no-one who replied had bought from the seller before. Link to the discussion here.

I/We desperately need someone to test this listing out, or tell us about their experience with dream-seller . If the stadium turns out to be authentic, it would be the cheapest authentic stadium, and a go-to for newbies and experienced players alike.

Thank you for your time, help would be appreciated :)

UPDATE: found a new one here. it's a lot cheaper, but not sure if seller can be trusted :/
@[leosama]

There is elephant on photo now.
At previous thread most suspicious part was that elephant was missing :D

It's very small on photo, just right to TT logo.

Here's the photo of Japanese one
https://www.ebay.com/itm/232094206207

Edit :
Huh ... and good competition too

https://www.ebay.com/itm/163090676828

But new eBay member.
looks legit to me, tbh

seller's history makes me think he is a return-reseller
so dont be surprised if this is really “new-other” rather than actually new
that could mean a few things, but usually if it’s anything, it’s issues with the packaging

and for something sold and shipped internationally in just a bag, that might be a problem.

—-
fwiw, is there a specific reason why you want the b-09 style stadium over the newer b-33 style?

b-09 style stadiums have a smaller (maybe 20mm max) opening circle that leads to a slightly more obstructed launch
b-33 style stadiums are also a bit taller

both work fine, but i strongly prefer b-33 style
(Jun. 11, 2018  12:13 AM)iiggoor Wrote: @[leosama]

There is elephant on photo now.
At previous thread most suspicious part was that elephant was missing Grin
Edit :
Huh ... and good competition too

https://www.ebay.com/itm/163090676828

But new eBay member.
yeah, it did seem a tiny bit off but I wasn't sure.

have you bought from this seller before? i would be interested in this seller, since it's like $10 less. which would you recommend? the b-33 you linked, or the B-09 i linked?
(Jun. 11, 2018  12:49 AM)RedPanda2 Wrote: looks legit to me, tbh
fwiw, is there a specific reason why you want the b-09 style stadium over the newer b-33 style?

b-09 style stadiums have a smaller (maybe 20mm max) opening circle that leads to a slightly more obstructed launch
b-33 style stadiums are also a bit taller

both work fine, but i strongly prefer b-33 style

bahaha i don't rly prefer one stadium over the other, I was just looking for the cheapest one between both. I wasn't aware that B-33 was better, thanks Smile
(Jun. 11, 2018  4:27 AM)leosama Wrote: Have you bought from this seller before?

No.
You did not check spoiler ;)
But since nobody replied about experience, felt free to comment.

(Jun. 11, 2018  4:27 AM)leosama Wrote: Which would you recommend? the b-33 you linked, or the B-09 i linked?

Well, since Kanoty has better price, question is if she can be trusted.
Sells make up and kitchen tools, so I guess it's female.

That's tricky question because lot of scammers created accounts from Japan (some way) lately, and common to them is having little feedback, just like Kanoty. But their listings are standard catchy beyblade items, same for all, not a lot of variances, if any at all, with same mistakes copied every time.
Kanoty's other items look real. Authentic Japanese articles.

So I would choose to trust her. Everybody must start from zero once, and build up reputation. Right now she is probably collecting feedback, by low prices and no profit.
Also that's hard for Japanese people to sell fakes, they have originals. B-33 costs less than 15$ in Japan, most of arena's price is shipping (almost 25$ for such big package - there's calculator at Japanese post's site). She would not benefit a lot by selling fake here.

Still, you can go for this option too
https://www.ebay.com/itm/392061142742
Feedback 452 is safe enough, and you should not worry at all.

(Jun. 11, 2018  12:49 AM)RedPanda2 Wrote: ... and for something sold and shipped internationally in just a bag, that might be a problem.

That's what I was concerned too.
My son watched post workers accross the street, throwing and droping packages carelessly.
He was obviously stressed talking about that, and almost cried - what will happen to my beyblades.

Well, beyblades are made to be hit all the thime, so I just laughed, but got seriously worried when thought about ordering fragile arena.

I guess those guys who pack them know their job, and would not list arenas if not sure that will be delivered undamaged.
At least I'm sure about Zen Market. They pack so good that I found it all completely unnecessary. Read in comments they shipped ceramic plates all around the world lol
@[iiggoor] it says she’s located in the United States?

I’ve sent her a message asking for a photo of the item, let’s see what happens.
Is it possible different information is shown for me and you ?

[Image: yhSsCXX.jpg][Image: XbPxa1b.jpg]

Links for better resolution
https://i.imgur.com/yhSsCXX.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/XbPxa1b.jpg

It's always good to send a message if you are not sure to be safe. Asking anything … package quality, whatever … because scammers usually don't reply.
(Jun. 12, 2018  9:53 AM)iiggoor Wrote: Is it possible different information is shown for me and you ?

[Image: yhSsCXX.jpg][Image: XbPxa1b.jpg]

Links for better resolution
https://i.imgur.com/yhSsCXX.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/XbPxa1b.jpg

It's always good to send a message if you are not sure to be safe. Asking anything … package quality, whatever … because scammers usually don't reply.

sent a msg yesterday, nothing back

[Image: QYVxQYo.png]
I have no idea how that happens.
Maybe she did not fill all data on eBay forms so eBay's location is shown at messages. I'm not seller or eBay worker, just buying toys sometimes when kid asks, so better not try to explain.
I think you can't even ask eBay about that, they respond only if something gets really important.

Whatever, if seller does not reply, forget about it.
Mhm … phone cache ? That can cause such data to be shown wrong, same as on previous page visited.
(Jun. 12, 2018  10:44 AM)iiggoor Wrote: I have no idea how that happens.
Maybe she did not fill all data on eBay forms so eBay's location is shown at messages. I'm not seller or eBay worker, just buying toys sometimes when kid asks, so better not try to explain.
I think you can't even ask eBay about that, they respond only if something gets really important.

Whatever, if seller does not reply, forget about it.

she has replied with an AMAZING 5 photos! I believe this is completely authentic, but will need more opinions.
[Image: WWNneFe.jpg]
Here are the images.

[img]webkit-fake-url://7837493c-e96b-49ae-a9be-8be41d981cbf/imagejpeg[/img]
[img]webkit-fake-url://a955ad14-1afd-4c70-a7c5-a03ef4f8095a/imagejpeg[/img]

[Image: s-l1600.jpg]

Its legit! I am pretty sure. You cannot argue when you have those kind of images... put her into the trusted seller list already leosama!
(Jun. 12, 2018  1:55 PM)Suhasini Wrote: Its legit! I am pretty sure. You cannot argue when you have those kind of images... put her into the trusted seller list already leosama!

yep! I’ll get that done once they get another listing up, with more than 1 stadium in stock 

tbh I need one too? ik ik I’m greedy, I’ll ask her if she plans to do it
(Jun. 12, 2018  2:04 PM)leosama Wrote:
(Jun. 12, 2018  1:55 PM)Suhasini Wrote: Its legit! I am pretty sure. You cannot argue when you have those kind of images... put her into the trusted seller list already leosama!

yep! I’ll get that done once they get another listing up, with more than 1 stadium in stock 

tbh I need one too? ik ik I’m greedy, I’ll ask her if she plans to do it

Thanks for doing the legwork, I've been super stressed about getting legit Japanese beys cause I can't tell the fakes apart from the good ones. As a result I've been sticking to the hasbro series but now maybe I can get a TT I want.
Obviously pushed by this thread, ordered B-33 myself too.
Arrived today well packed and undamaged !

Picked (let's say - radnom) Japanese seller who has only 50 reviews and has been working at eBay only 3-4 months, but sells electronic devices of rather big size (like PS4) too. That was guarantee he could make safe package ;)