Need help building a combo.

Does anyone have a good combo mix between zest Achilles and guilty Longinus? (I’m fine with getting any other parts to add in if required)

(Jan. 07, 2023  6:41 AM)The_walrus_tile Wrote: Does anyone have a good combo mix between zest Achilles and guilty Longinus? (I’m fine with getting any other parts to add in if required)
I just realised this is the wrong place to post this, if there any staff reading, feel free to take it down as it doesn’t serve much purpose here.
Guilty Longinus Illegal Quattro' (attack mode) -2 is the best combo u can get out of these 2 beys.
adding in other parts, i would replace Quattro' with Xtreme'. While you're at at, use the Fortress from the Zest Achilles set to replace Illegal too and oh my goodness no parts of Zest Achilles was needed 😂

(note: using Illegal on Guilty is fine, but you should honestly put Illegal somewhere else in your deck that can benefit from the OWD and weight of Illegal like Spamina combos Or Savior, bcos Guilty already smacks hard and Fortress is perfect on it already)
(Jan. 07, 2023  6:54 AM)Beyblader101_ Wrote: Guilty Longinus Illegal Quattro' (attack mode) -2 is the best combo u can get out of these 2 beys.
adding in other parts, i would replace Quattro' with Xtreme'. While you're at at, use the Fortress from the Zest Achilles set to replace Illegal too and oh my goodness no parts of Zest Achilles was needed 😂

(note: using Illegal on Guilty is fine, but you should honestly put Illegal somewhere else in your deck that can benefit from the OWD and weight of Illegal like Spamina combos Or Savior, bcos Guilty already smacks hard and Fortress is perfect on it already)

damn bro this actually really helps, thanks man!