Need a challenge? Come to Wisconsin!

Hey everyone stonegaurd here just to say hay and introduce myself! Grin I use exclusively defensive types and my partner bey is forneus. That's right, I stick with the partner thing, but here's the cool thing, for anyone near the green county Wisconsin area I run a for real Beyblade league where we train people with professional moves in real 3-5ft stadiums      (the size variates between training and competition). You've seen it in the show, well believe it or not I, and many others like me here train believing Beyblade is a true sport, and the results are pretty cool. When we give it our best before long you'll be seeing beys fly out of a stadium as far as 30ft! So if anyone is ever in the neighborhood just know that there are some tough bladers here ready to take on anyone. take care and keep on letting it rip! Joyful_3
Welcome to forums!! I see you have Tyson as your profile pic (Im assuming you like him? C: )

(Also, I think there may be a spelling error in your username. But heres a warm welcome nonetheless!)
(Feb. 17, 2019  6:09 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Welcome to forums!! I see you have Tyson as your profile pic (Im assuming you like him? C: )

(Also, I think there may be a spelling error in your username. But heres a warm welcome nonetheless!)

(Feb. 17, 2019  3:45 PM)stonegaurd Wrote:
(Feb. 17, 2019  6:09 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Welcome to forums!! I see you have Tyson as your profile pic (Im assuming you like him? C: )

Hay thanks its awesome to be a part of this community thanks for the warm reception. yeah I had written down the name when it was kind of late at night but I didn't notice it until after and I'm not sure how to change it. but anyway yeah I'm a total Tyson fan. for me it's OG all the way.
I dont live in Wisconsin but i would like to learn some tricks.
(Feb. 17, 2019  4:13 PM)lilphilyb Wrote: I dont live in Wisconsin but i would like to learn some tricks.

Yea. Hay if you're ever in the area we'd love to show you a few moves. What's your partner bey?
(Feb. 17, 2019  10:27 PM)lilphilyb Wrote: Sr3.0c.br man

Sweet customize. Is the tip awoken or still newer? Cuz if it's flattened a reverse strike would be easier to pull off.
(Feb. 17, 2019  4:56 AM)stonegaurd Wrote: Hey everyone stonegaurd here just to say hay and introduce myself! Grin I use exclusively defensive types and my partner bey is forneus. That's right, I stick with the partner thing, but here's the cool thing, for anyone near the green county Wisconsin area I run a for real Beyblade league where we train people with professional moves in real 3-5ft stadiums      (the size variates between training and competition). You've seen it in the show, well believe it or not I, and many others like me here train believing Beyblade is a true sport, and the results are pretty cool. When we give it our best before long you'll be seeing beys fly out of a stadium as far as 30ft! So if anyone is ever in the neighborhood just know that there are some tough bladers here ready to take on anyone. take care and keep on letting it rip! Joyful_3

Stonegaurd please anwser my post on pm,we need to talk.

My combo is NR 0 SP Xt+’

Every blader I’ve gone against there bey gets destroyed and torn to pieces by the ultimate bey my Nightmare Rex

Hahahaha no one has became a challenge for me ever hahahahahaha!

Does anyone challenge me?

Or are you all scared your partners will get broken??
(Feb. 18, 2019  12:15 AM)Red phi Wrote:
(Feb. 17, 2019  4:56 AM)stonegaurd Wrote: Hey everyone stonegaurd here just to say hay and introduce myself! Grin I use exclusively defensive types and my partner bey is forneus. That's right, I stick with the partner thing, but here's the cool thing, for anyone near the green county Wisconsin area I run a for real Beyblade league where we train people with professional moves in real 3-5ft stadiums      (the size variates between training and competition). You've seen it in the show, well believe it or not I, and many others like me here train believing Beyblade is a true sport, and the results are pretty cool. When we give it our best before long you'll be seeing beys fly out of a stadium as far as 30ft! So if anyone is ever in the neighborhood just know that there are some tough bladers here ready to take on anyone. take care and keep on letting it rip! Joyful_3

My combo is NR 0 SP Xt+’

Every blader I’ve gone against there bey gets destroyed and torn to pieces by the ultimate bey my Nightmare Rex

I've only got one partner and that's all I've ever needed. Forneus Z an I have only 1 rival we've lost too. everyone else we either send flying or burst. So if you feel confident I'd quit while your ahead. Unless you wanna lose. name the place. I'll be here in Monroe WI waiting to show you how it's done.
What’s fornues’s combo I told you mine is NR 0 Sp Xt+’ ask me if you have any questions about the parts I’ll tell you you’ll problelly need as much information as possible hahahaha Hahahaha!

Does anyone else challenge me?

Since Stonegaurd can’t show but will still have the battle foces.
(Feb. 18, 2019  12:01 AM)stonegaurd Wrote:
(Feb. 17, 2019  10:27 PM)lilphilyb Wrote: Sr3.0c.br man

Sweet customize. Is the tip awoken or still newer? Cuz if it's flattened a reverse strike would be easier to pull off.

Slightly flattened
(Feb. 18, 2019  12:42 AM)Red phi Wrote: What’s fornues’s combo I told you mine is NR 0 Sp Xt+’ ask me if you have any questions about the parts I’ll tell you you’ll problelly need as much information as possible hahahaha Hahahaha!

Does anyone else challenge me?

Since Stonegaurd can’t show but will still have the battle foces.

I use the Cho z Forneus layer and yard but swapped out zero for five and glave to add to the up draft from the layer so I get more versatility and burst resistance
(Feb. 18, 2019  12:15 AM)Red phi Wrote:

My combo is NR 0 SP Xt+’

I cant tell if youre roleplaying as Phi or if youre actually for real lol
(Feb. 18, 2019  3:02 PM)lilphilyb Wrote:
(Feb. 18, 2019  12:01 AM)stonegaurd Wrote: Sweet customize. Is the tip awoken or still newer? Cuz if it's flattened a reverse strike would be easier to pull off.

Slightly flattened

Awsome then a reverse strike usually only works in larger stadiums like 2 ft or more and it involves hitting stamina and defense types from behind or on the side of where their momentum would usually be. Or head on if you aim for that. I'd have to show it to best explain it But the best I can put it into words is to aim left of the stadium and lean down tojust far enough so you hit the edge of your tip but not the disc.The angle depends on the bey but what will happen is when you launch opposite the normal for your rotation the Bey will start to go clockwise around the dish like a left rotation but the right spin will counteract that then cause the tip to flatten and cause it to force towards the center almost like a reverse rush launch but it only last 1-3 times depending on the bey. But you'll kind of have to find the right angle yourself since you know your partner the best.
(Feb. 18, 2019  6:47 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote:
(Feb. 18, 2019  12:15 AM)Red phi Wrote: Stonegaurd please anwser my post on pm,we need to talk.

My combo is NR 0 SP Xt+’

I cant tell if youre roleplaying as Phi or if youre actually for real lol

I’m not trying to act like Phi this is how I am I win battles by breaking the bladers bey and using fear to my advantage.
Hey, Wisconsin blader here. Just wondering if and where you might be interested in hosting a friendly tournament? Been waiting for Wisconsin bladers to show up.
(Mar. 01, 2019  10:04 PM)Anon404 Wrote: Hey, Wisconsin blader here. Just wondering if and where you might be interested in hosting a friendly tournament? Been waiting for Wisconsin bladers to show up.

I AM HOSTING A NEW
CHICAGO TOURNEY!