Naruto returns! ( I know it's not beyblade related...)

well here is my non-beyblade related story:

"Wake, and get off your butt and open the door!!" came a muffled voice from outside Naruto's room. "Five more minutes..." mumbled naruto. He listened while someone kicked his door open. "Naruto, you idiot! we're going to be late for our assignment, our new ninja arrives today!" shouted Sakura. Naruto shot to his feet!
" Oh, no! not again! grandma tsunade is gonna be so mad!!!" he said as he and Sakura rushed out the door.

"Well, look who finally turned up..." sighed Tsunade "anyway, you don't seem to be the only one who turns up late, the new ninja hasn't arrived ye-" Tsunade was cut off by footsteps running down the hall. Guards rushed to protect tsunade. the footsteps came closer. in rushed a kid about Naruto's age wearing a white long-sleeve top which had purple markings scratched over it and a grey waistcoat with pockets dotted over it. he wore a belt with bags attached to it. his trousers were grey and he wore black sandals. "Sorry i'm late!" he said awkwardly. Tsunade gawped, Sakura stared at him in disbelief. Naruto's jaw dropped. "hey fellas' what's up with you lot?
so is this a good start? and what do you think of the story idea?
very good!!!! ;3;
(Dec. 21, 2010  11:46 PM)Kyuubi-Master Wrote: Naruto FTW!

What is FTW?
well thanks, too tired to post next part so might not even be til after xmas...
(Dec. 23, 2010  7:03 PM)asdf7500 Wrote:
(Dec. 21, 2010  11:46 PM)Kyuubi-Master Wrote: Naruto FTW!

What is FTW?

FTW-for the win.
AHA! My thought was right!
BTW: Naruto ALMOST FTW.
Naruto is a great comic and anime. A great fan fiction written by a great author (he really is, read every one of his stories), is not unexpected. Perhaps the Akatsuki will appear?
(Dec. 24, 2010  7:49 PM)Odin of Aesir Wrote: Perhaps the Akatsuki will appear?

*Stares at s200401150's Signature*
here it is, next part:

sounds of footsteps carried down the street through the bustling crowd. "I don't see why she had to hit me..." mumbled Yamasune, the boy naruto met earlier. "well you did cause a massive warning, and got a load of anbu black ops sent to stop you, so I kinda think thats reasonable." complained Sakura.
"So then, what's our first mission?" asked Naruto to Yamasune, " I hope we get something thats not completely boring..."
"Well its to protect some old man who has a 'special' scroll, to be honest this sounds boring..." complained Yamasune. they all sighed in unison. then they started to run to their meet-up destination...

"thank you for coming, I fear i'm in danger. so i know you're meant to protect me, but I am asking you to take care of the scroll, its too late for me!" cried a man in sheer terror. he he thrust his hand at naruto, it contained a scroll, it had markings with a purple snake on it. "You must hurry, they are coming to get you, you must hurry!" he cried at them, shooing them out of his house towards the leaf village again. the three of them startwed running back as fast as they could towards the village. they all looked back and saw smoke rising out of the chimney, then.... the house erupted in flames, shadows surged forward towards the village in hot pursuit of Naruto, Sakura and Yamanuse. they sped up, but they still had a long way to go until they reached the village...

A torrent of kunai rained down onto the ground behind naruto and the others. "what the!" cried Naruto as they fell to the ground, ducking for cover. the ground was scattered with grey blades. Naruto looked over the rock he was ducking behind, three shadows were stnading in the centre of the field. "hey, Yamanuse, have you got the scroll?" he shouted to Yamanuse ducking behind a boulder.
"Yeah, its safe with me!" came a reply from the figure. "Now, let's finish these idiots, they don't know who they're messing with!" he cried as he surged at the standing figures and did a leap kick, the figures disappeared and reappeared behind him a kunai in hand. Yamanuse twisted to the side of the kunai, sideswiping him with his hand. the figure blocked the hand and punched back with the other. Yamanuse and the man grappled with each other, caught in a endless struggle, then Yamanuse handsigned and a clone of rocks condensed and swung a fist at the man, catching him round the cheek bone throwing him off his feet and into the closest tree. Yamanuse stepped down on the ground and handsigned again. a load of crystals flew out of the ground, forming a giant shuriken. Yamanuse grasped it firmly and spun round releasing it as he went. the shuriken pinwheeled into the mans chest cutting it numerously. when he twisted though the scroll fell out of Yamanuse's pocket and landed softly on a patch of moss. Yamanuse bent down and picked it up. while he was pulling it upwards the scroll unraveled and Yamanuse gasped and froze in shock...
I LOVE NARUTO!!!!! Even more ethan BeyBlade (*Gasp* Is that even possible???)!
(Dec. 26, 2010  4:42 PM)Uchiha.Shaz Wrote: I LOVE NARUTO!!!!! Even more ethan BeyBlade (*Gasp* Is that even possible???)!

hah well nobody can blame you on that one its a show about fighting ningas who dosent like naruto
Lol Smile
My fav character is Sasuke Uchiha Tongue_out
hes in it at one point
hes actually in it bad though