Naruto Story: The Seventh Great Shinobi War

Poll: Did I Hit The Target With This One?

Bullseye
40.00%
Kind Of
40.00%
You Missed And Killed A Bird
20.00%
Total: 100% 5 vote(s)
I can't believe this is my fourth story! Anyway, this is a story about a young genin and his evolution as a shinobi.

Three boys were in the forest. Two looked about 11, and the other around 15. One wore a jacket, filled with wooden kunai and shuriken in the pockets. The other 11 year old wore a basic t-shirt with the Leaf Village symbol on the back. The 15 year old wore a standard Jonin's vest. The Jonin was training the young children when a lady's voice erupted from the house near them, saying "Kanato, Rigue, it's almost time for dinner! And Adso, go check and see if anyones lurking about. I want this to be a safe Uzumaki feast!" The young boys, who were apparently Kanato and Rigue, walked toward the house, and Adso went off into the forest.

It had been thirty minutes since dinner had started, and there had been no sign of Adso. Then the door swung open, revealing Adso, bloody and unconscious, being carried by two fellow shinobi.
If you didn't notice, Katano and his family are descendants of Naruto, 4 generations later.
good story,a little bit short,and cool ending!i'll give about......7/10 for the story
It's gonna be much longer. That was the most I could type without my hands cramping up. It will even have the Seventh Great Shinobi War.
cool story dude nice one greate job
will you be taking requests for characters, because i would like to give a request.
Hmm...Good story! It's based from Naruto so I might read it.
This is the next, very long part:

The shinobi carrying Adso were slightly wounded, but certainly not as much as Adso. Their mother rushed to help her first born child. The injuries did not seem fatal, but he was barely breathing and his heart was beating rapidly. She had once been a medical ninja, so she immediately started working. Her hand started to glow with a green light, and she waved it over his cuts and holes. While working, she started to talk, saying “What happened!? Who could and would have done this to my Adso!? How did you find him?” One of the ninja explained “Sulin and I joined him on patrol, considering we live in the same area, and near the border of the Land of Rivers, we were ambushed. They threw a combination of kunai, shuriken, and needles. They isolated us from Adso with an Earth-Water combination, and then the focused all their power on Adso. We could only imagine everything he went through.” “Yeah, what Nabo said. Their headbands looked strangely familiar, but I don’t know what Village it belongs to.” added Sulin.
Then Katano piped up and said “It might be the Village Hidden in the Valley, they once wiped out the entire Hidden Heat Haze Village, right when they were at their weakest. Their military hasn’t been active since then, maybe they have been waiting for the perfect moment to attack.” His mother interjected “We can’t make assumptions. Just because they were the closest doesn’t mean it was them.” Sulin said “No, I think he’s right. I think that was the Valley Village’s headband I saw. That would also explain why they used Earth and Water. He’s definitely on to something. I’ll report this to the Hokage right away.” “I’ll go with you Sulin. We hope Adso is okay Ms. Uzumaki.” They left, but as they did, Katano thought he glimpsed a smirk on Sulin’s face. He knew that they would never do that, they had been best friends with Adso since before they went to the Academy. He tried to forget it and focus on helping Adso, but he just couldn’t. That night, Katano had nightmares about what might have happened there.
The next morning, Katano went with his twin brother, Rigue, to check on Adso. Their mother had been up all night trying, and when he saw the scene, he wished he had never gotten up. His mother was right where he had last seen her. There were drops of water on Adso’s clothes, and he wasn’t moving at all. Katano thought he may have fallen asleep, but when his mother looked up, he knew it was much worse. The water drops on Adso’s clothes weren’t water, they were tears. His mother was bawling when she said “Adso, he, he, he, passed away early this morning. The needles were soaked with poison, but I figured that out too late.” Katano and his Rigue went to comfort their mother, but she had a permanent hole in her heart. Her husband was murdered in the Sixth Great Ninja War, while her two remaining sons were infants. Now she feared they were next to die.

Oh, and no, I won't take character requests. Sorry!
I feel like I abandoned this story, but I'll update it more now. Remember to comment, rate, vote, and subscribe!
Loving it! Keep it coming. Comment: check! I give it a 8/10. It's a great story, but it needs to have punctuation and seperation. Seperation as in paragraphs. Rate: check! I vote this a #1 Naruto story. Vote: check! And I';; definetly suscribe to this. LOL all done.
Thanks so much! Next part is almost done!