Name a Beyblade

So I’m about to make a new YouTube channel about LEGO Beyblades but I don’t know what to name them, so I came here to ask the community. I put this in general since I’m not sure where this should go. 
Here’s the link: https://youtu.be/QR8rXD4HXt4 
If that dosen’t work try this: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QR8rXD4HXt...e=youtu.be
A few stuff I want to say
  • The blue one is supposed to have wings (so call it something like hawk or eagle)
  • The red one’s name should start with a I or H (these are two named like Genesis Valtryek) 
  • The gray one is the bey I use to test parts that don’t have a specific beyblade, so keep that in mind
    Hope you can help!

Just to say, for the blue one, it’s not gonna have mod change, since I made that really unclear. Those are two different tips I was testing out. I think I even said it in the video, thought it was a joke. The blue bey will have the tip he used first, the yellow one.
If the gray one is just to test parts why not call it proto?
(Mar. 16, 2018  4:38 PM)MWF Wrote: If the gray one is just to test parts why not call it proto?

Thanks! That’s an amazing name!
(Mar. 16, 2018  4:39 PM)Spideyblade Wrote:
(Mar. 16, 2018  4:38 PM)MWF Wrote: If the gray one is just to test parts why not call it proto?

Thanks! That’s an amazing name!

no problem. Can you give a better view of the blue and red ones?
Maybe call the grey one Proto Defenser, the blue one King Hawk (in honor of Stephen Hawking; btw, there's already a real Bey called Einstein MS) and the red one Inferno Helios. Smile
(Mar. 16, 2018  4:42 PM)OIMWF Wrote:
(Mar. 16, 2018  4:39 PM)Spideyblade Wrote: Thanks! That’s an amazing name!

no problem. Can you give a better view of the blue and red ones?

Sure I’ll post a video: https://youtu.be/SaD0olNnGRI

(Mar. 16, 2018  5:07 PM)TL14 Wrote: Maybe call the grey one Proto Defenser, the blue one King Hawk (in honor of Stephen Hawking; btw,  there's already a real Bey called Einstein MS) and the red one Inferno Helios. :)

I think those are great names. I’m going to wait till Noon on Saturday before I pick though so others can have a chance. Thanks for participating!

(Mar. 16, 2018  5:07 PM)TL14 Wrote: Maybe call the grey one Proto Defenser, the blue one King Hawk (in honor of Stephen Hawking; btw,  there's already a real Bey called Einstein MS) and the red one Inferno Helios. :)

Wait, Proto Defenser might not be good ask it implies it’s a defense type. I forgot to say the types didn’t I...
Gray: Balance
Red: Defense 
Blue: Attack
gray: proto
Red: Guard Hyperion
Blue: Flash Thunderbird
(Mar. 16, 2018  6:15 PM)MWF Wrote: gray: proto
Red: Guard Hyperion
Blue: Flash Thunderbird

Nice! Really like Flash Thunderbird
Red (second idea): forge Vulcan
(Mar. 16, 2018  7:45 PM)MWF Wrote: Red (second idea): forge Vulcan

That sounds cool, but the name for the red one needs to start with an I or a H
(Mar. 16, 2018  7:46 PM)Spideyblade Wrote:
(Mar. 16, 2018  7:45 PM)MWF Wrote: Red (second idea): forge Vulcan

That sounds cool, but the name for the red one needs to start with an I or a H

forge Hephaestus (switched from the roman name to the greek name)
(Mar. 16, 2018  7:49 PM)MWF Wrote:
(Mar. 16, 2018  7:46 PM)Spideyblade Wrote: That sounds cool, but the name for the red one needs to start with an I or a H

forge Hephaestus (switched from the roman name to the greek name)

That’s ?Grin
Blue one: swooping falcon
Red one: blazing inferno
Grey one: prototype null

Sadly, I can't show a photo, but I have a Lego bey that I based kinda off draciel s. It's orange tho and has a huuge ball tip I call astronomical. And it too needs a name.
(Mar. 16, 2018  11:05 PM)Beatlynx27 Wrote: Blue one: swooping falcon
Red one: blazing inferno
Grey one: prototype null

Sadly, I can't show a photo, but I have a Lego bey that I based kinda off draciel s. It's orange tho and has a huuge ball tip I call astronomical. And it too needs a name.
Do you have a YouTube channel?
No, sadly

I also have a red and yellow bey that I call emperor wu/sheild. Any cooler names?
(Mar. 16, 2018  11:48 PM)Beatlynx27 Wrote: No, sadly

I also have a red and yellow bey that I call emperor wu/sheild. Any cooler names?

What type is it?
Red=defence
Orange=balance
Just to say, right now the winners look like

Flash Thunderbird
Inferno Helios
Something with proto
(Mar. 17, 2018  12:17 AM)Spideyblade Wrote: Just to say, right now the winners look like

Flash Thunderbird
Inferno Helios
Something with proto

Whelp, this is the final result. Thanks everyone!
I made a lego beyblade.
http://legobeyblades.wikia.com/wiki/Zelu...go_strife)

It is ZelusLS (lego strife)

currently it is now Dread Zelus Z : D (zombie drive)
(Mar. 21, 2018  3:23 PM)MWF Wrote: I made a lego beyblade.
http://legobeyblades.wikia.com/wiki/Zelu...go_strife)

It is ZelusLS (lego strife)

currently it is now Dread Zelus Z : D (zombie drive)

Nice Beyblade! I didn’t even know there was a LEGO bey wiki. Is there a community website like this one? The first LEGO Beyblades I ever made looked like these! None of them look like my current ones though.
Just throwing names out there for future ones

Maxing mocker

Tropical tornado