Naitrax's Selling Thread

Hello World Bladers! I am selling some of my Beyblade Metal Fusion tops. I have no need for them anymore and need money to get some stuff online.
Here the list. I only have one of each bey in stock so order fast!:
Full Beys:
Storm Sagittario 145B - $18
Fury Libra DF145SD - $20 (Because of SD)
Rock Sagittario 100S - $16
Night Virgo DF145BS - $15
Storm Aries 105SF - $16
Storm Capricorne 125Q - $17
Torch Sagittario M145MS - $16
Dark Capricorne 135D - $15
Poison Gemios 100HF - $17

Spare Parts:
100 - $2
HF - $2
Dark - $3
Leone - $4
Storm - $3
FS - $2
Libra (plus facebolt) - $6
125 - $2
100 - $2
WD - $4 (because it is a highly regarded tip)

Shipping is free. WBO Discount! 40% off each item!!
Here is some pics as the WBO rules say you must provide pictures.
[Image: photoon20110613at1953.jpg]
[Image: photoon20110613at2042.jpg]
On the second one my name is backwards (stupid webcam) and they are set in the same place. They are both my pictures.
PM me or post here if you would like to make an order.

Thanks

Naitrax
Post Removed By User.
You can only bump once every 48 hours/2 days.

And your prices are pretty high, I mean, you can find a Dark Cancer (TT) for 8 bucks not including shipping online on Amazon/Toynk Toys (which offers an 11% beyblade items discount, I might add), and you're selling a white Libra with a stickered face (That will eventually deteriorate) for 6 bucks not including shipping?
(Jun. 13, 2011  10:57 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: You can only bump once every 48 hours/2 days.

And your prices are pretty high, I mean, you can find a Dark Cancer (TT) for 8 bucks not including shipping online on Amazon/Toynk Toys (which offers an 11% beyblade items discount, I might add), and you're selling a white Libra with a stickered face (That will eventually deteriorate) for 6 bucks not including shipping?

Thanks for the advice Ga. I changed some stuff in the OP. WBO Discount! 40% off every item! Shipping is free!
And the fact is that you're selling all the leftover parts you didn't want so why would other people buy them for high prices ?
Hey can A MOD delete this thread please? I am going to sell them locally not online.