NY BROOKLYN EVENT CANCELED DUE TO RAIN

I bet you are not as bad as you keep saying you are, you even have positive beypoints.
(Jun. 09, 2009  5:40 PM)Zander Soulwind Wrote: I bet you are not as bad as you keep saying you are, you even have positive beypoints.
lol in plastic battles, yeah, but plastics are no longer a large focus. In MFB I'm dreadful.
(Jun. 09, 2009  6:14 PM)Deikailo Wrote: lol in plastic battles, yeah, but plastics are no longer a large focus. In MFB I'm dreadful.

I will let you in on a secret then, when I first tried to launch L-Drago it went flying backwards, don't tell anyone else. Wink
(Jun. 09, 2009  6:23 PM)Zander Soulwind Wrote: I will let you in on a secret then, when I first tried to launch L-Drago it went flying backwards, don't tell anyone else. Wink

Well,its no longer a secret since you just posted it in a public Forum.
o wow haha i just check the date again and realized that the attack reshuffle should be here by then... i ordered it in late may... and for launchers i can probably make a run to toywiz if need be ... maybe... now the only problem would be weather or not thats the weekend my family had planned on going to the beach...

ill find this all out soon i swear Grin
...plus i really want some beypoints XD...

o and i have a friend who may wish to join this community Grin
This is gonna be fun
(Jun. 09, 2009  6:24 PM)BladeBee Wrote: Well,its no longer a secret since you just posted it in a public Forum.

You do know that I knew I put that in my post on oppose, right?

Why do you give yourselvies a group name or something. This will just be an example but something like Bey Hunters.
We're the Goon Squad
(Jun. 09, 2009  8:21 PM)Anubis Wrote: We're the Goon Squad

Why didn't I see that one coming? XD
(Jun. 09, 2009  6:58 PM)Limeguy64 Wrote: o wow haha i just check the date again and realized that the attack reshuffle should be here by then... i ordered it in late may... and for launchers i can probably make a run to toywiz if need be ... maybe... now the only problem would be weather or not thats the weekend my family had planned on going to the beach...

ill find this all out soon i swear Grin
...plus i really want some beypoints XD...

o and i have a friend who may wish to join this community Grin
I wouldn't mind meeting up in Nyack on North Broadway. I have friends up there I'd like to visit anyway.

(Jun. 09, 2009  8:21 PM)Anubis Wrote: We're the Goon Squad
from planet unicorn
Looks like Harclave will join us on Friday
This sounds like a great idea. I should be able to battle on the 27th the location I am not too sure yet there are a few parks around me. Deikailo I would need to borrow an MFB Tired and then we can battle with plastic or HMS since I dont got any MFB yet. Are you guys like taking the bus everywhere or driving?
You realize if you guys could actually all be trusted to show up to events they wouldn't need to do this nonsense, right?
(Jun. 10, 2009  3:37 AM)Pinoy Blader Wrote: This sounds like a great idea. I should be able to battle on the 27th the location I am not too sure yet there are a few parks around me. Deikailo I would need to borrow an MFB Tired and then we can battle with plastic or HMS since I dont got any MFB yet. Are you guys like taking the bus everywhere or driving?
Might come with them to battle you.
(Jun. 10, 2009  3:45 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: You realize if you guys could actually all be trusted to show up to events they wouldn't need to do this nonsense, right?

Yeah. Exactly.

Because you can't. I have to practically beg people to come and almost nobody does anyway. No, scratch that. I do beg people to come.

In any case I'm just glad that we'll -hopefully- be able to battle all of you again.
Can we have some kind of forfeit penalty for all of those who commit to come and do not show within their hour of battle?
(Jun. 10, 2009  8:22 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Can we have some kind of forfeit penalty for all of those who commit to come and do not show within their hour of battle?

One Beyblade, launched at sensitive part of victim's choice.
(Jun. 10, 2009  8:22 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Can we have some kind of forfeit penalty for all of those who commit to come and do not show within their hour of battle?

Yeah, but how do you determine how it's forfeited?

We were thinking of a sliding scale, e.g. the higher your rank, the higher the penalty you incur.

(Jun. 10, 2009  8:49 PM)fragbait Wrote: One Beyblade, launched at sensitive part of victim's choice.

get out
Yeah.. the sliding scale thing sounds alright. Honestly I'm prepared for people to not show up anyway. I'm just looking forward to the travel. Well, since we're practically going to peoples' houses, it might not be that big of a deal.

COME BATTLE ME IN MY RECLINER
(Jun. 10, 2009  9:45 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Yeah, but how do you determine how it's forfeited?

We were thinking of a sliding scale, e.g. the higher your rank, the higher the penalty you incur.

get out
They don't show up after an hour, they lose? I mean, we let them pick the location and time so there shouldn't be an excuse.

I'm not a mod so I'm not the one who makes these kind of rules. I'd just prefer some kind of redemption if someone bails on us. It's a big slap in the face when you go out of your way and no one shows.
Lose to who? They need to be pooled before there can be losses ... I think it makes more sense to enforce a strict penalty. Plus, that would mean someone would get a win for battling nobody, which I'm not OK with.

What's likely is that you will lose 30 BP for every 100 BP you have over 1000, with 30 BP being the minimum penalty.
(Jun. 11, 2009  2:29 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Lose to who? They need to be pooled before there can be losses ... I think it makes more sense to enforce a strict penalty. Plus, that would mean someone would get a win for battling nobody, which I'm not OK with.

What's likely is that you will lose 30 BP for every 100 BP you have over 1000, with 30 BP being the minimum penalty.
Meant lose = forfeit, not necessarily lose to the player, just having to face a given penalty. Sorry, I should have worded that better.

Hey, your call. I'm down with anything as long as something happens. I don't want to be doing 5 ttrips to NJ without an opponent.
(Jun. 10, 2009  4:26 AM)Maz Wrote: Might come with them to battle you.

Alright, sounds good. You guys taking public transportation to NJ?
(Jun. 11, 2009  10:34 PM)Pinoy Blader Wrote: Alright, sounds good. You guys taking public transportation to NJ?
No, we're teleporting. Speechless

We'll be doing this the same way we always do.
uh i just came back from bouston so yeah im ready for a good match. but i have 2 probs... 1 no ripcord..... 2 no legal stadium. if u have both then were set. ive also have a new combo ive been wantin to try