NY BROOKLYN EVENT CANCELED DUE TO RAIN

(Jun. 23, 2009  4:15 PM)Maz Wrote: lol i guess what im trying to say is that the park is a big place and id like to know where the tournament is in the park. just in case i get caught in traffic and don't make it on time.
You have my cell phone number. Uncertain
(Jun. 23, 2009  3:28 AM)Deikailo Wrote: I ask that you both bear in mind we have younger partipants as well. Please do not show up intoxicated. I could care less what you both do afterward.

Vandel, see if you can't bring some friends along, too Smile

All right, can this go under official tournaments now? I think we have nine:

Deikailo
Anubis
Maz
Bladebee
Harclave
Ryuki (Josh)
Djspida5 (Jairo)
Vandel (maybe)
Cye (maybe)
Afi (probably)
Flamer (maybe)

For once, the turn out looks more like people who actually want to beyblade for themselves as opposed to beyblading for Anubis or me.

Now I have to pay $5...XD
(Jun. 23, 2009  11:24 PM)BladeBee Wrote: Now I have to pay $5...XD

If you plan on going to more WBO tournaments and events this year, you should just get the Blader passport and pay $10.
(Jun. 23, 2009  11:27 PM)Aqua Wrote: If you plan on going to more WBO tournaments and events this year, you should just get the Blader passport and pay $10.

I'll get one of those sometime.For a while,Im just gonna build up my collection.Im Going to this So I can get used to MFB
Is this gonna be a MFB tourney cuz uhhh i have no MFB.....
Deikalo will be lending out MFB and selling them
Cool after the tournament does anyone wanna have ranked plastic battles with me? Or HMS?
I'll do rank plastic battles. I don't have any HMS but Advance Guardian, sooo...
If you let me borrow mfb for a ranked match ill let you borrow hms for one.

You know what well figure it out there Tongue_out
Also, Harclave won't be attending.
(Jun. 24, 2009  2:20 AM)Maz Wrote: Is this gonna be a MFB tourney cuz uhhh i have no MFB.....

almost a year after MFB came out and you have none

wow
There will be a plastic tournament as well as MFB, although, what tournaments will receive faces or not will depend on Brad's decision.

As far as prizes, I'll only be handing first, second, and third if we get nine people. Other than that, it'll just be to first place.

Plastics:
1st: Starter Saggitario 145S
2nd: Burning Kerberous
3rd: Satisfaction that you still ranked

MFB:
1st: L Drago 100F + RBV1 light
2nd: Aquario DF145SF
3rd: Capricorne 100HF

Feel free to help contribute to these. You can do this by bringing a friend or adding something to it. Bringing a friend will open up 2nd and 3rd place as well as help our community grow. I think this is the most important contribution.
well as long as it is in Manhattan or Bronx i will definetly show up and battle anyone who challenges me
(Jun. 25, 2009  5:22 AM)driger king Wrote: well as long as it is in Manhattan or Bronx i will definetly show up and battle anyone who challenges me

It's in Brooklyn
I love how so many kids talk like they're all that, but end up not showing with the excuse of time or location.

If i can travel 3+ hours out of my way for a Beybattle, I'm sure any one of you can travel 30min for a tournament.
(Jun. 25, 2009  6:39 AM)djspida5 Wrote: It's in Brooklyn

oh well i guess i can get my dad to take me there then
hey wat train lines can you take to prospect
hopefully the 2,5,6, or 4 cause that will be alot easier.
all thats left is to convince my parents of letting me go. they dont want me going somewhere with people ive never met before
Oy. Go to mta.info and figure it out.
(just a quick question its kinda stupid but dont get mad) the battle at the tournament do we get to post the wins and battles on the site and are there any faces we can receive for going
yeah you can talk about your wins/losses all you want on the site. No theres no special faces for just going but if theres at least 9 people there then first second and third place gets a face.
oh ok cause ive seen peoples beypoints in which they state whove they beaten and who they lost to
Oh yeah definitely. You'll gain and lose beypoints with wins and losses.
Check out the rulebook to clear up beypoints among other rules.
http://worldbeyblade.org/match_rank.php?action=rules
(Jun. 25, 2009  3:41 PM)Maz Wrote: Oh yeah definitely. You'll gain and lose beypoints with wins and losses.
Check out the rulebook to clear up beypoints among other rules.
http://worldbeyblade.org/match_rank.php?action=rules

thnx alot i read it. there are gonna be alot of strong beybladers there the better
By the way you can use google maps for public transport directions in new york so that should help you out.
i checked the map and it says that prospect park is in Philadelphia i used google maps
lol put in prospect park, brooklyn ny