NY BROOKLYN EVENT CANCELED DUE TO RAIN

(Jun. 13, 2009  3:31 AM)flamerx1231 Wrote: uh i just came back from bouston so yeah im ready for a good match. but i have 2 probs... 1 no ripcord..... 2 no legal stadium. if u have both then were set. ive also have a new combo ive been wantin to try
We have everything. Mind you, I refuse to fight unless you have at least one MFB battle with me. If you need to borrow, I can lend you mine.

You ought to PM me with a place and time. If this place is not your home, I require a cell phone number. Bladebee has chosen noon at Prospect Park on Saturday. Maz will also be there (hopefully)
I really honestly don't care if anyone fights me with MFB or plastics. I have both.

Preferably, I'd like to have at least one match with plastic and with MFB.

Plastic battles will be in Tornado Attack stadium.
(Jun. 13, 2009  11:06 PM)Anubis Wrote: Plastic battles will be in Tornado Attack stadium.
Hell yeah~!
Is there anyone who isn't showing because they don't have MFB?
i dont have mfb but ill just use yours like you said. Any of you down for HMS battles?
All I have is an Advance Guardian, so I can't battle with HMS.

Also, just to let you guys know, I'm pinched right now between a job and a trip, and there is a possibility that I'll end up going to Vegas during this event. I don't think so, to be honest, but I thought I'd put it on the table so you guys aren't shocked if I have to bail on this. I should know in the next couple of days.
(Jun. 15, 2009  12:13 AM)Anubis Wrote: All I have is an Advance Guardian, so I can't battle with HMS.

Also, just to let you guys know, I'm pinched right now between a job and a trip, and there is a possibility that I'll end up going to Vegas during this event. I don't think so, to be honest, but I thought I'd put it on the table so you guys aren't shocked if I have to bail on this. I should know in the next couple of days.
Either way, I'm really happy for you if you get to go home.

And I can see you on Friday if you're not busy. Smile
LMAO Josh and Jairo might actually show. This might gain enough interest for a tournament.

Pinoy Blader, Maz, Josh, Jairo, Flamerx1231, Bladebee, Cye Kinomiya, Deikailo, Anubis, and Harclave all show interest. That's ten, guys! All actual Beybladers, too. I've sent out a PM to those who don't have free availability to schedule a tournament time. If I get enough responses, I'll have Anubis move this to the tournament section.

THIS MEANS I WILL SUPPLY PRIZES. So show up.

Though, I'm not counting on everyone showing so I'm going to try to snag Rakee and see if Propworks wants to come. Uncertain

I'm going to see what I can do about getting a car for this...
where would it be the toruney?
(Jun. 17, 2009  11:37 PM)Maz Wrote: where would it be the toruney?
Saturday, June 27th 1pm at Prospect Park.
as Deikailo knows, i wont be around that weekend... thats the weekend i leave for vacation... ¬.¬
Deikailo what mfb will you be selling if we meet up or have the tournament?
(Jun. 20, 2009  3:44 PM)Pinoy Blader Wrote: Deikailo what mfb will you be selling if we meet up or have the tournament?
Uuh everything from the RBV2 set except Pisces, saggitarrio booster, bull booster, pegasus booster, RBV1 lights, one storm Pegasus, light launchers, MFB attack (payment in advance required; you're all too unreliable.)

I might have more. Not certain.
(Jun. 21, 2009  12:03 AM)Deikailo Wrote: Uuh everything from the RBV2 set except Pisces, saggitarrio booster, bull booster, pegasus booster, RBV1 lights, one storm Pegasus, light launchers, MFB attack (payment in advance required; you're all too unreliable.)

I might have more. Not certain.

How much for the storm pegasus and l Drago?
(Jun. 21, 2009  4:05 AM)Pinoy Blader Wrote: How much for the storm pegasus and l Drago?
I don't have an L Drago as of right now. Either way, this shouldn't be discussed in this thread. PM me an offer.Bare in mind Storm Pegasis is hard to get ahold of.
oh snap i live in brooklyn i tought balding was dead but there should be more tourneys in NY anywho i would love to join this challenge ill see if can make it
Ya Vandel we have tourneys in new york all the time there are a lot of us here. Add yourself to the map and people who run tournaments will message you details when its in the tri state area.
me and josh are coming :3
(Jun. 23, 2009  12:58 AM)djspida5 Wrote: me and josh are coming :3
I ask that you both bear in mind we have younger partipants as well. Please do not show up intoxicated. I could care less what you both do afterward.

Vandel, see if you can't bring some friends along, too Smile

All right, can this go under official tournaments now? I think we have nine:

Deikailo
Anubis
Maz
Bladebee
Harclave
Ryuki (Josh)
Djspida5 (Jairo)
Vandel (maybe)
Cye (maybe)
Afi (probably)
Flamer (maybe)

For once, the turn out looks more like people who actually want to beyblade for themselves as opposed to beyblading for Anubis or me.
where in prospect park are we gonna do this? Near what street?
(Jun. 23, 2009  4:56 AM)Maz Wrote: where in prospect park are we gonna do this? Near what street?
Everyone is going to meet in the subway off the Q and S connection. I'll station everyone so there will be someone by every exit. After we've collected everyone, we'll go above ground. Since there aren't many land marks above ground, we're better off below for gathering. I know what just about everyone looks like by now so it shouldn't be a problem depending on my eye sight.
Well im driving there so im gonna have to meet you in the park.
(Jun. 23, 2009  12:50 PM)Maz Wrote: Well im driving there so im gonna have to meet you in the park.
Ooor you could park your car and walk down the stairs.
(Jun. 23, 2009  12:50 PM)Maz Wrote: Well im driving there so im gonna have to meet you in the park.

Supaburn
(Jun. 23, 2009  1:12 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Ooor you could park your car and walk down the stairs.

lol i guess what im trying to say is that the park is a big place and id like to know where the tournament is in the park. just in case i get caught in traffic and don't make it on time.