NY BROOKLYN EVENT CANCELED DUE TO RAIN

(Aug. 16, 2009  11:57 PM)Thriller123 Wrote: Id break your blade with my tricked out wyborg.
hahahahahahhahahahha.
(Aug. 16, 2009  11:57 PM)Thriller123 Wrote: are you JOKING? LAZY? I am the beyblade sniper of New York. One of THE BEST SNIPERS AROUND. Are you insulting my home state? I am on one of the best beyblading teams on Long Island, and it sounds to me like you're picking a fight. I happen to know firelord personally, and im not gonna argue with some piece of garbage on the childrens toy club website. how bout you come and fight the beyflames personally!? Id break your blade with my tricked out wyborg.

Visit the beyflames @ beyflames.webs.com!

what the hell
Rimshot
LOL. That soooooo made my day XD.
(Aug. 16, 2009  11:57 PM)Thriller123 Wrote: are you JOKING? LAZY? I am the beyblade sniper of New York. One of THE BEST SNIPERS AROUND. Are you insulting my home state? I am on one of the best beyblading teams on Long Island, and it sounds to me like you're picking a fight. I happen to know firelord personally, and im not gonna argue with some piece of garbage on the childrens toy club website. how bout you come and fight the beyflames personally!? Id break your blade with my tricked out wyborg.

Way to totally miss the entire point of the thread.

You have effectively made yourself look very very silly.

I bet I could kick your carp
lol lay off he's probably like 12
no, im 11 and if your older than 15 and your still playing with plastic tops u are a loser.Tongue_out_winkTongue_out_wink
XD, I sure missed all this... Sorry if I offended anyone with what I said (if I even did, I'm not going back two pages to check my post Tongue_out). Was just dissappointed with the members that never showed...again. That's all. :\
Manhattan would be a better location for a tourney if their would be one.