[NM, USA] The Wheeping Blades

Hello I'd like to introduce my team, the Wheeping Blades.
We're a team of three: Death Shade ( leader), Bone Shiv (advanced guard), Blackstar (guard).
We're located in the New Mexico region and are all about true, fun and honorable battles. We're always looking for strong opponents, so please if your in our area and would like to battle please let us know. Good day. Death Shade-[/quote][/font][/align]
this sould be in the Team Topic
This thread is for introducing yourself to the WBO. Introducing a team goes in the team topic. Read the rules next time....
Tongue_out sorry about that. Read em but slightly got side tracked.
I'll move this into the Team forum. You still need the proper prefix though.
(May. 22, 2012  12:11 AM)wheeping Blades Wrote: Hello I'd like to introduce my team, the Wheeping Blades.
We're a team of three: Death Shade ( leader), Bone Shiv (advanced guard), Blackstar (guard).
We're located in the New Mexico region and are all about true, fun and honorable battles. We're always looking for strong opponents, so please if your in our area and would like to battle please let us know. Good day. Death Shade-
[/font][/align]
[/quote]

Where at in new mexico because im in abq
Where at in new mexico? im so far in rio rancho but im moving to farmington soon.
Wheeping is not a word. But gratz on creating a team! Joyful_3
(Jun. 11, 2018  7:22 AM)OldSchool™ Wrote: Wheeping is not a word. But gratz on creating a team! Joyful_3

maybe its a typo for "weeping"