NFL Football

Come to think of it, AFC has become more interesting, especially AFC North. Steelers, Ravens and Bengals are all in close contention for the division. The current leaders of each division are the Giants, 49ers, Packers, and Saints in the NFC, and Patriots, Raiders, Steelers, and Texans in AFC. We also can't leave out Wild Cards, with the Bengals and Ravens in AFC, and Bears and Lions in the NFC.

However, in my opinion, I'm keeping my attention on the NFC and looking at the 49ers. Had Pre-week been part of the season, they'd have 3 losses. In the regular season, they are 8-1 on a 7-game win streak, loss only to Dallas in Week 2. I'm gonna have to keep my eyes peeled on all this action...
Alex Smith was not a bust after all, huh? (San Fran QBs always win with the WCO) The WCO, for the guys who don't know, is the West Coast Offense. Joe Montana ran it. Steve Young ran it, and then it disappeared.

As for the Bengals. Dalton is epic. That dude's release! It's so damn quick. It kinda reminds me of...hold up...Dan Marino.
No argument on Dalton there. He's got 14 TD's and about 1900 yards. A little sketchy on interceptions, but overall, good player. Also, he gets to test out his skill on Sunday. They face the Ravens that day, and that game is gonna determine who takes the lead of the AFC Wild Card. They can shake off their loss to Pittsburgh, we thought it would happen. I'm looking forward to the Bengals-Ravens game. I honestly think Dalton has the potential to get the Bengals a win, but the game's in Baltimore, and Baltimore's undefeated at home this season. Along with that, Flacco's got a little over 2300 yards with 10 TD's and 7 Int, 2 less than Dalton. On the other hand, Cincy is 4-1 on the road. Also, both teams are coming off of losses, but Baltimore's got more shame losing to 3-6 Seattle. Dalton VS Flacco in Baltimore? Big game, Big matchup.
Charles Tillman is funny. So reporters in Chicago asked him how he thought the Chargers game is going to go. He goes: "Isn't it a respect thing, not to talk about throwing a no-hitter before it happens?" But the way the Bears are playing D, doing just that isn't just possible, it's likely.
Totally agree. Defense and an improved Jay Cutler has given the Bears a 4-game win streak. With San Diego losing 4 straight, inlcuding Division losses to Oakland and Kansas City, it isn't looking good. To add to the statistics, Chicago is 4-1 at home and San Diego is 1-3 on the road. Along with that, Cutler led the Bears to a win over Detroit, getting 123 yards, including 18 rushing. San Diego couldn't even deliver a big hit to a winless team and their biggest margin of win is 13, not a lot, and that was against a weak Dallas team in week 2. My prediction is 27-10 Chicago.
Barry sanders Realtalk. Best running back ever besides Jim Brown.
Barry Sanders, Walter Payton, and Marshall Faulk. They all deserve where they are, as all of their teams would have been pretty bad without them. (In a while, we may have to add Matt Forte to that list. Chicago's motto: "Pay the man!")
I'm liking some of the matchups for Sunday. Good games in favor of my teams. Green Bay hosts Tampa Bay, Cincinnati enters Baltimore, and San Fran hosts Arizona. Also got basically all division matches, like Giants-Eagles and Redskins-Cowboys. However, the big game is Pats-Chiefs on Monday. Game's in New England, and Pats are 6-3 overall, and 3-1 at home (they lead the AFC East). Chiefs are 4-5 overall and 2-2 on the road (they are last in the AFC West). We got Tom Brady, who has just over 3000 yards, 23 TD's and 10 interceptions. He got 329 yards, going 26/39 with 3 TD's in the win against the Jets. Then we got Matt Cassel (Who?), with just over 1700 yards, 10 TD's and 9 interceptions. He only got 93 yards, going 13/28 with 1 TD in their loss to Denver. This looks like no doubt to some people. I say 35-9 New England.
Hrm... Matt Cassel doesn't really like Belichick, though. Not much to say here, Cassel will put on a show. Pats may take it, but not that easily with the Patriot secondary in shambles. Rookies and bad CBs vs. Steve Breaston and Dwayne Bowe? Look for a 28-35 point game from the Chiefs. Especially if they can get the run game going on 1st down. Matt Cassel still has some leg left from when he played halfback and tight end, he'll burn you if you leave too many back. He's not fast, but he can and will make someone miss in the open field. He did it with the Patriots before, and stymied most of the Charger D a few weeks back. Not a no-brainer, because he was 1-6 in TD-INT until Week 4, so since then he's 9-3. Not bad. The Chiefs have an outside shot, but they'll have to wake up early, not late. If the Patriots don't build their standard 17-0 lead in the 1st, then they have a chance. If the Chiefs leave the first half ahead, look for a Brady self-destruct button, which he's been slapping quite happily this year. New England has not dealt with pressure very well, and Tom Brady has been on his butt more often than ever. If there was ever a time to get revenge for being dealt away so easily, then it is now for Matt Cassel. It's just a matter of Brady and Welker vs. Cassel, Bowe, Breaston, and Battle. Mano a Mano in the run game with the Pats "Big time hits" 3-4 defense. Cassle may have more time than usual due to the Patriots' reluctance to blitz often. They will get burned. That is guaranteed. It is simply a matter of how the Patriots do in the RZ. Or even better: Brady throws two or more picks, and the Chiefs walk out of this one the winner, guaranteed. Otherwise, this is more of a game than you think. Tamba Hali will definitely go after Brady, but with two 3-4 defenses going at it, well... We'll see a lot of yards, but not the scoring to match. (That said, with protection, both sides may hit 30)
One word.... Hester
Yes. San Diego? Thanks for the yardage. Please continue kicking it to us.
oh forgot to say this hour ago

10 AND 0, HELL YEA GO PACKERS

(but damn, they always give me a heart attack up until the last second, Nelson had a great game today, i also hope that Buc's DB's neck is ok (forgot his name but his number was 95 or 96)
Pack won? Sweet! Looks like San Fran and Baltimore won too! Anyway,I also saw that big hit given to the DB. 95 is Albert Haynesworth. 96 is Tim Crowder. I think you're talking about Crowder, since Haynesworth's problem is the knee. 35-26 is respective, and not bad for a 4-5 team to go against an undefeated one. Pack now 10-0, San Fran's 9-1, and Baltimore's 7-3. Now time for Monday's game, then Thanksgiving weekend...
(Nov. 21, 2011  2:38 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote: Pack won? Sweet! Looks like San Fran and Baltimore won too! Anyway,I also saw that big hit given to the DB. 95 is Albert Haynesworth. 96 is Tim Crowder. I think you're talking about Crowder, since Haynesworth's problem is the knee. 35-26 is respective, and not bad for a 4-5 team to go against an undefeated one. Pack now 10-0, San Fran's 9-1, and Baltimore's 7-3. Now time for Monday's game, then Thanksgiving weekend...

no i think it was Haynesworth, he was just taken to the benches and had his neck checked out, i know he was back in right after

also i wish san fran would have lost, the Pack needs breathing room

i am SOOOO pumped for Thursday, the undefeated Packers vs the Lions (who i have to say have had a pretty good year this year, and thats comin from a die-hard packer fan)

Agreed there, but a little sketchy about the Lions. Losing to Denver when they were 2-5 at the time isn't good. It also isn't good to go down to Jay Cutler. Still, Detroit is top tier, and they could win. Matthew Stafford has the 3rd most yards this week, behind Dalton and Freeman. He's got 25 TD's with 10 interceptions and over 2800 yards. In the win over Carolina last week, Stafford went 28/36 with 335 yards, 5 TD's and 2 Interceptions. But then ya got Aaron Rodgers, who I don't even need to mention this machine's stats. This is gonna be a close one. I'm saying Pack win 31-28 in overtime.

Also, why do the Pack need breathing room? If San Fran edges closer to Green bay, we got a good NFC matchup in the Playoffs, which will be very stressing for both sides. I believe, if San Fran and Green Bay both keep up their good work, we will have an all out NFC war in the playoffs between these two teams. Whoever wins could go to win the Superbowl because the AFC hasn't looked as competitive.
My opinion is the Lions are going to take the Packers down. I strongly dislike the packers.. least favorite team in the NFL. and did you guys see Blounts run against the packers? he broke like 6 tackles
I still don't think the Lions have the ability to beat a team of machines. Rodgers hasn't malfunctioned this year. Jennings, Driver, Cobb, Jones, Nelson, the list of great wide recievers go on and on and on. Rogers with over 3100 yards? That's almost inhumane. Jennings got 7 TD's alongside Rodgers. Nelson 9 TD's with him. Wanna see an upset? Sorry. It's possible, anything's possible, but I just don't think Detroit's gonna pull through...
As a Lions fan I think we can win remember last year we beat them. This year we have a better team obviously. The Packs d isn't that good if our offense shows up and Stafford throws a minimum of 2 picks and we score more than 30 points we win. But if the Pack does not score more than 30 points and our defense shows up and stops the pass we win and be the first team to give the Cheese Heads a good loss well their first loss
(Nov. 22, 2011  12:18 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote: Agreed there, but a little sketchy about the Lions. Losing to Denver when they were 2-5 at the time isn't good. It also isn't good to go down to Jay Cutler. Still, Detroit is top tier, and they could win. Matthew Stafford has the 3rd most yards this week, behind Dalton and Freeman. He's got 25 TD's with 10 interceptions and over 2800 yards. In the win over Carolina last week, Stafford went 28/36 with 335 yards, 5 TD's and 2 Interceptions. But then ya got Aaron Rodgers, who I don't even need to mention this machine's stats. This is gonna be a close one. I'm saying Pack win 31-28 in overtime.

Also, why do the Pack need breathing room? If San Fran edges closer to Green bay, we got a good NFC matchup in the Playoffs, which will be very stressing for both sides. I believe, if San Fran and Green Bay both keep up their good work, we will have an all out NFC war in the playoffs between these two teams. Whoever wins could go to win the Superbowl because the AFC hasn't looked as competitive.

Eh? Broncos? The Lions won that one convincingly, and Cutler's a good QB. He's 12th in total TDs for a QB. Efficient, too. Too bad he's out until week 17...
Dude Cassel is not even playing that paragraph doesn't even matter.

He wasn't put on IR until today. Nobody even knew that. Please, learn what you say before saying it.
DefStamina88: the Lions tore up the Broncos what are you talking about us losing!
Who says the Saints Lions game will be any good in week 13? Sunday night in New Orleans they will give the Lions a good scare but Detroit wins 37-24
Not even. Brees is good, but not Stafford good. Stafford, even with the surgery, has one of the best, if not THE best, arm in NFL history. Just waiting for the game to slow down a bit.
So you're saying the Lions for sure? I mean I want that to happen to but I think it will be close remember it is at New Orleans.
Update Sparks for Green Bay is injured with knee injury
The Lions and Cheese Heads are in Detroit and we are very loud don't correct me.
Stafford is got a cannon the Saints Defense is not good at all come to think of it. The saints are going to die if our offense shows up 45-24
Lions for sure. The Saints smell in that "Oh, we only do well when up by 20" pathetic excuse for a secondary.

Also: Yes. Lions fans are very loud. They also are normally rude. They in fact were very rude in Chicago when we beat them. Not saying you are, but Lions and Packer fans are very rude and discourteous.