NFL Football

Meh to your Jets. The Steel Curtain drops on your head. Go Steelers! Avenge your true AFC Championships Rival! I hope the Bears win... Why Falcons?! Man, I'd rrather play them than the Pack...But anything Aaron Rodgers can do, Jay Cutler can do just as good.
(Jan. 17, 2011  6:01 PM)Maz Wrote: GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO JETS!

thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaats spam antway my lions are doing better 6-10 is of the hoook and the jets and the bears will play each other in the superbowl and the bears willl win
No! Bears vs. Steelers! But I agree. Bears are playing their best football since 1985. Da Bears are back, Da Coordinator is iin Da house! Cutler and Martz was a genius idea! The Greatest Show on Turf will be in Chicago in 2 years! Bears win in 2OT vs. Pittsburgh, as much as it hurts to say it...Sorry Ben. Now, I'm gonna go cry for this hard choice now... The lions will have 9-7 next year. If they make the playoffs, Lions vs. Buccaneers=Great Playoff game. Bucs win 2-0. Lowest scoring game since 1923. Lowest scoring game in the NFL-AFL merger history.
Plus the Pack has to come to OUR house and play in OUR weather?! I can't wait to see the look on Aaron Rodgers face when he sees that 28-10 win for the Bears.
(Jan. 17, 2011  6:18 PM)Megablader9 Wrote: I hope the Bears win... Why Falcons?!

Was that at me?
No. I was expressing my disbelief at the Falcon's failure. I'd rather play the Falcons than the Pack.
Bump. I wonder. What teams deserved to go to the Playoffs, but did not. I say the Buccaneers.
I'm still pissed the Patriots lost to the Jets!
I for one, am happy. The Steelers will dominate the Super Bowl now.
(Jan. 19, 2011  2:39 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: I for one, am happy. The Steelers will dominate the Super Bowl now.

hey what about the jetsGasp
They stand no chance. Are you gonna bet on the QB with a .614 record (Ben) or one with a .548 record(Sanchez)?
hey they beat the patriots anything could happened
Meh. You get 1 miracle a year, they got theirs. See what happened to the SeaHawks. I respect them for saving the Bears, but they ended up gone.
(Jan. 19, 2011  2:56 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: They stand no chance. Are you gonna bet on the QB with a .614 record (Ben) or one with a .548 record(Sanchez)?

The same could have been said before the Patriots got beat by the Jets! The record doesn't always accurately predict the future. Hell the Bears could beat the Steelers at the Superbowl for all we know.
But you admit the SB will see the Steelers, right? You get 1 miracle a year, and the Jets used theirs. Da Bears don't really need to use theirs on the Pack, so we can save it for the Super Bowl.
Steelers. Packers. This will be one of the best Super Bowls ever! I smell a 7th ring, and Big Ben's 3rd. Still so proud to be a Chicagoan. We've been spit on, told we suck, talked about, laughed at, and told to leave the NFL. Now? We were one play away from the Super Bowl. If we could finish...If we could win...What would that do? That would uplift Chicagoans everywhere. I wish the best to Big Ben, and to Aaron Rodgers, but I have to pick the Steelers for this one. More experience=wins.
I'm disappointed that the Bears lost, but my Steelers made it to the Superbowl so I'm happy about that. This will be interesting, but I'm calling it for my Steelers, since the Jets knocked out my Patriots.(I'm allowed to root for more than one team)
Everyone is. I smell ring no. 7, don't you?
Ben is definitely getting ring number 3.
Thank you! Someone does not naysay on Ben!
In your dreams Megablader, the packers are going to win in Dallas. They came in to the playoffs as the number six seed, so they've had to claw their way to the super bowl. They have quite a bit of momentum from their win against the bears and I guarantee Aaron Rodgers is going to have his best passing game
If feel that the Steelers have had a lot of luck.

I remember watching Super Bowl XL. Ugh, that thing was full of biased referees calling penalties on the Seahawks all the time, and they even called a touchdown when Big Ben "crossed the goaline", meanwhile he was obviously short. Seahawks could've won that game like, 24-17 instead of losing 10-21.

Super Bowl 43 had one lucky play, in which that interception returned for a touchdown would've been easily stopped if that Cardinals player wasn'ton the white line to bump Larry Fitzgerald, causing him to trip and lower his speed, as to why he couldn't tackle him. Plus it was the last play of the half, (If I remember correctly) so even pushing him out of bounce would've stopped him.

2010-2011 Steelers
  • This year. Ugh! Where do I start? The Steelers would've lost to the BILLS if that receiver didn't drop the pass in OVERTIME, where the bills would've won. Okay, instead of being 12-4, they would've been 11-5.

• Now, in that Sunday night Ravens game, if the Ravens decided not to call a PASSING play, in a situation where if they run the ball, the clock would've ran out, Troy Palamalu wouldn't have made that play, and the Ravens would've won. Now, the Steelers would've been 10-6.

• The Monday Night game at Cincinnati. The last play the Bengals did looked like a helmet-to-helmet hit, well, in some angles it did. Anyway, 9-7, maybe.

Oh, who cares about these things. The Steelers KNOW FOR A FACT that if they faced Tom Brady, they would've lost in the AFC championship game. The Steelers won Tom Brady only once, in 2004, when the Patriots running back, Corey Dillon, was injured.

And the sad thing is, Tom Brady knows how to BLOWOUT the Steelers. In the 2004-2005 AFC Championship game, we murdered them 48-27. In the 2007-2008 regular season game, we murdered them 38-13. And this season, the Patriots outclassed the Steelers 39-26. The game was a blowout, but the steelers got an extra Touchdown in the fourth quarter or something to make the score look decent, meanwhile we really kicked their butts. Yes, the steelers outclassed the pats in some games, like the 2008-2009 game, but, Brady was injured the whole year that season. Like said before, the 2004-2005 Regular Season game was sort of a blowout,with the score being the Steelers, 34, Patriots, 20, but like also said, the Patriots running back, Corey Dillon was injured. However, there were some close games, some years. In the 2005-2006 year, the Patriots were sloppy that whole season, and the Patriots still won that one since Tom Brady, as we all know, is clutch, and brought his team to victory, as the Patriots won in a game winning field goal, 23-20.

So yeah, in even in the Steel Curtain days. Huh. IMMACULATE RECEPTION? COME ON.

Ah, whatever.

(Disclaimer;I'm a Pats fan)

Sorry if I sound biased, but I feel as if the Steelers had luck. I mean the Pats had luck in a couple of games, but with these Steelers, I feel as if their lucky that they didn't play teams that could win them.

Again, no biasness.
Steelers=winners of tommorow's super bowl!!
I'm rooting for Aaron Rodgers and the Green Bay Packers.
Let me say this. Tom Brady got 3 rings, right? He got them in 4 years. When was his last ring? 2004. Since then, he has done nothing but choke. Let me say this. Experience kills. Once Ben gets ring no. 3, he will officially be the be QB in the NFL right now. Bar none. The Bill are a great team. A record says nothing, unless you are the Bengals or Panthers. The Lions, Bills, and Rams all have bad records. Are they still great teams? Yes. Who has a holiday? Not Brady. That's Bradford. Sorry. Who's name is often used to explain a Hail Mary? Not Brady. That's Ben. Who can neutralize lucky plays by pulling their own? Not the Pats. That's Da Bears. Who's nickname is Mr. Clutch? Antonio Brown just G-Snatched that title from Brady, and Big Ben is the 3-4th down QB everyone wants on their sideline. Smartest QB? Are you serious? Peyton and Eli for sure! You want speed? Mike Vick, Jay Cutler, or Josh Freeman. So...What exactly does Brady do that nobody else can? He can rely on receivers. He can choke. He can...Oh wait. If I want a deep pass, I'll just ask Phillip Rivers, so that's not even true. Sorry, but Tom Brady is just an overrated golden boy. He would never win without Belicheck, either. Belicheck is a genius, so Brady is considered one.
Eli Manning? Are you kidding me? Let's face facts, he's the biggest crybaby in the NFL. He's had luck on his side, that's it.