i have 3 beys
1: wolf,storm,df145,FS
2:fireblaze,burn ,135,MS
3: capricorn, dark, M145, Q

that is using all my parts
i also have a grip launcher thing
and for christmas i am getting a string launcher a stadium and 5 beys
i have a stadium but it is from previous beyblade eras
(Nov. 11, 2010  8:08 AM)tastytacos Wrote: hi im a newbie to beyblade and love it

i have 3 beys

oohhh, wow. U got some good beys... and one bad one... capricorn is one of the worst attack types (in my opinion). Burn is good. =) whats good is Burn Wolf 135 fs.... but that's my opinion too... try all sorts of combinations.... oh. and i almost forgot. Welcome to the forum. ^^ u'll make some good friends if you nose around the threads. =)
(Nov. 11, 2010  9:29 AM)Sky Prince Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2010  8:08 AM)tastytacos Wrote: hi im a newbie to beyblade and love it

i have 3 beys

oohhh, wow. U got some good beys... and one bad one... capricorn is one of the worst attack types (in my opinion). Burn is good. =) whats good is Burn Wolf 135 fs.... but that's my opinion too... try all sorts of combinations.... oh. and i almost forgot. Welcome to the forum. ^^ u'll make some good friends if you nose around the threads. =)

i changed my beys because of build me a combo

now i have my bey's in order of best to worst
1.burn capricorn 135fs
2.storm wolf df145ms
3.dark fireblaze m145Q ( this is only all of my spare parts )

what bey do you think i should get next im thinking of storm pegasus, flame sagitarrio or lightning L drago i can probably get 2 bey's or should i get another bey?
i'd say these beys in order:
Lightnigh L Drago - Whole thing in general is just plain beastly
Earth Aquila - What you want is the Earth Wheel and WD tip. You're gonna thank me that you did...
Storm Pegasus - Pegasus is beastly as well... if u know how to use it resourcefully
Dark Bull - The clear wheel is valuable as well as the SD tip
Flame Libra - Actually.... this is pretty useless you wanna do a Flame ___ 100 WD... aside from that, only valuable part is the ES tip....

hope this helped ..... oh, and sagitarrio isn't very helpful... take it from me.... you're wayyyy better off with flame libra (not to be mixed up with the 4 piece Libra which is banned from WBO tournaments).
Why would you ever recommend getting a Flame Libra over a Flame Sagittario when C145 is top-tier at least, and a lot more useful than any of Flame Libra's parts ?

Also, you should have redirected him to the private message he received when he registered, because it has a link to the "What to Buy in MFB" topic.
oh... my bad....
lol. idk, c145 didn't help me a lot with my combos... (from my own experience). but idk.... he doesn't really have to take my advice.... XD
WELCOME TO THE WBO!

PM me if you need anything.