20.00%
Silverdale/Bremerton
0%
Aberdeen/Hoquim
6.67%
Anywhere Else?
73.33%
Total: 100% 15 vote(s)
Hello NW Bladers!!! I am TwiztidBlader of the Northwest region of Washington. I have decided to start a beyblade team called The Pacific Powers. To join the team I need to know your Best combos and you need to be living on the west side of Washington. You also need to make it to at least most of the tournaments. Here are the open spots open.

Leader-TwiztidBlader
Co-Leader-All Gen Blader
Substitute-
Team Member 1-
Team Member 2-
Informant (Tells us about tournaments going on)-

(Just in case you were wondering my best combos are Lightning Ldrago 100RF, Twisted Bull GB145CS and Burn Zurafa 230/105WD)
Good luck to your team we'll have to have a team vs team sometime! NW part of Washington vs the SE part...
is anyone going to join i only said the west side of washington not northwest
I could join but idk if Im in that part of Washington
take a map of washington and divide it in half to see if you are on the westside
i need to battle some one in my area please be a strong blader ft.myers florida
HEy this is a WA thread
(Nov. 19, 2011  3:46 AM)Pocket Byxis Wrote: take a map of washington and divide it in half to see if you are on the westside

Im in West Washington so I can I join Im a great blader, the reason I didn't do so hot on the only WBO tournament I went to was because I didn't sleep that night XD
best combos would be, Basalt Leone 230JB, Meteo L'drago R145WD,Hades Virgo B145RF I think thats the right track XD
Only have hasbro at the moment
(Nov. 21, 2011  3:35 AM)Pocket Byxis Wrote: what position would you like
eather co-leader or member 1
can you explain the diffrences betwin the 2
the co leader is basiclly the person who fills in for me if i cant make it to a tournament they also help with recruiting new members
(Nov. 15, 2011  6:13 AM)Pocket Byxis Wrote: (Just in case you were wondering my best combos are Lightning Ldrago 100RF, Basalt Bull GB145CS and Burn giraffe 230/105WD)

(Nov. 21, 2011  1:20 AM)All Gen Blader Wrote: best combos would be, Basalt Leone 230JB, Meteo Ldrago R145WD,Hell Virgo BD145RF I think thats the right track XD

(Nov. 21, 2011  1:20 AM)All Gen Blader Wrote:
(Nov. 19, 2011  3:46 AM)Pocket Byxis Wrote: take a map of washington and divide it in half to see if you are on the westside

Im in that part of Washington so I can I join Im a great blader, the reason I didn't do so hot on the only WBO tournament I went to was because I didn't sleep that night XD
best combos would be, Basalt Leone 230JB, Meteo L'drago R145WD,Hades Virgo B145RF I think thats the right track XD

Tip of advice: SLEEP THIS FRIDAY NIGHT!

Pocket Byxis, feel free to come to the tournament in Oregon this Saturday. It's a great way to get to know people in the area that play, and you earn Beypoints!
Who knows? Maybe you'll find a new member for your team!
I might be there nano send me more info about it thoughI cant accsess your thread I just got SK so YOUR GOIN DOWN!
(Nov. 22, 2011  2:51 AM)Pocket Byxis Wrote: the co leader is basiclly the person who fills in for me if i cant make it to a tournament they also help with recruiting new members
That sound like a good position for me so if it's ok I'll join with it
also my friend Blader239 would be good for the sub
we and any other members can meet at my tournament I'm try to have in Kelso but need more people
(Nov. 23, 2011  5:48 AM)All Gen Blader Wrote:
(Nov. 22, 2011  2:51 AM)Pocket Byxis Wrote: the co leader is basiclly the person who fills in for me if i cant make it to a tournament they also help with recruiting new members
That sound like a good position for me so if it's ok I'll join with it
also my friend Blader239 would be good for the sub
we and any other members can meet at my tournament I'm try to have in Kelso but need more people

HA I sub for a sub aint that a luagh
(You knowChocked_2 I spend WAY to much time on this topic....)
Me to SPWBA
Poket Byxis am I in
ya your in and as for the he tournament i cant make it
that's ok that you can't make it to the 11-3 tournament if I get people, also is it ok if I ask Blader239 if he would like to be the sub, it would be a good position for himand he lives in the same city as me
yes but dont go over reruiting but tell him to pm me ok
I will tell him to pm you next time I see him but he dosen't go on vary much.
hey it's me All Gen Blader's friend here's my account if you needed to see it
<----
(Nov. 26, 2011  4:29 AM)blader239 Wrote: hey it's me All Gen Blader's friend here's my account if you needed to see it
<----

I also need to see your best combos
I might be up for it. What is the main focus/goal of the team.

I am around Redmond/Woodinville BTW.