20.00%
Silverdale/Bremerton
0%
Aberdeen/Hoquim
6.67%
Anywhere Else?
73.33%
Total: 100% 15 vote(s)
the main idea is to spread the good word of beyblade and show how blading can be a group exprience. *and to dominate others in the compition* and if youre interested in joining that would be great because I only live about an hour away from there.
btw who lives in aberdeen or hoquim?
Nice. I have been wanting to get on a team and get some tourneys going for quite a while.
guys I still need people to come to my tournament in to days and I only have 5 people coming so far hurry up so I can try to get it comefermed
p.s. Blader239 dosen't come on here vary much any more so I you will have to wait for his combos for a while but if the tournament gets comefermed tonight I'll ask
pss its changed to next week if approved
You should not expect to be an immediate sensation over night. Be patient!
anyone gonna join??

EDIT: Great more warning all I get trying to keep the thread alive
As you may know I'm trying to get a tournament aproved in Washington so when I do get one aproved and you come you should be able to find bladers to join the team! =D
(Jan. 12, 2012  5:40 AM)All Gen Blader Wrote: As you may know I'm trying to get a tournament aproved in Washington so when I do get one aproved and you come you should be able to find bladers to join the team! =D

Where at?
In Kelso and also I know punk blader has been trying to get one up here also
currently, I have stared asking people if they would be able to make it on the 18th of next month
pm me if you would like to know more