NEW ISSUE OUT NOW!! 2nd ISSUE RELEASED!CLICK HERE forWBO Magazine! The First WBO Magazine! - You can Advertise!

Great. How many pages it will have?

EDIT: Also, I noticed that in the magazine says "buying & trading" and in the bey marketplace is "selling and trading".
Are you doing the advertisements by time of request? Cause I was the 3rd... And is it always just one per issue?
Well I was the first one to request advertisment so I go next. I already made the ad.
Oh whoops. Then 4th, and I think it would be pretty inefficient to only do one ad per issue. You would have a huge waitlist. And I recommend putting in FGrin and FConfused for your captions of BBP and LDD on pg. 4.
Q: Are you ads by request?

A: I will be doing your ad, what did you want again?

Q:How many Pages?

A: more than 6.

Q: How many Ads?

A: 2 or more.

Also, it is Buying And Trading, as said on the maintenance thread.
WOW. Disregard Everything I said before.
This Looks Amazing. NO Seriously ReallyGood.

Love it.
(Mar. 11, 2011  4:42 AM)BeastBull Wrote: Also, it is Buying And Trading, as said on the maintenance thread.

Chack the Bey Marketplace. It says selling and trading and in the thread "back and some good..." it says selling and trading.
Ok, so as of now I have finished some more pages.
Can you adverise my forum? Because you ARE a member.....
^Then I guess you will be up eventually...
I don't know if you answered this before, but how exactly do you get people to reccomend your stuff so you can advertise? Do they just have to randomly tell you?

Because I would like to advertise my story, which is here: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblade...QUE-PLEASE
When is the next issue?
(Mar. 18, 2011  12:34 AM)Brielyranger Wrote: When is the next issue?
Saturday/Sunday it SHOULD be up. I will be attempting to finish today and format tomorrow.

NoodooSoup (RINak)
Well, you need people to approve that you are worth advertising.
Ok people, I have just finished the WBO Magazine Issue 2's last page. Formatting will take time, and I need to let render of the PDF before I host it on the Server. Also, I will be doing some last second editing due to messed up codecs, faulty font codecs in the Converting server.
NEW! SECOND ISSUE IS RELEASED! READ OW CLICK THE LINK AND MAKE SURE TO ZOOM OUT:

http://freepdfhosting.com/ed7e397dee.pdf
Haha, first page is hilarious!
I have to admit, this is a lot better than your first issue. Good job!
Cool. the second edition is awesome.
wow that was pritty kool of u to make a wbo magazene BBS
(Mar. 19, 2011  9:51 PM)BladeStorm Wrote: Bladder...

Ok.... Any way nice dude, If you wont me to edit any future Magazines, Just PM me
great job (lot of spelling mistakes though)
(Mar. 19, 2011  9:56 PM)TheBeydude5 Wrote: great job (lot of spelling mistakes though)
Find 5 then. Dude I wasn't able to use my Spell Checker new edition due to Adobe Flash Problems. You try making an 11 page magazine without spelling or grammar errors. Thanks though.

BladeStorm
I noticed that after publishing...
I need to use that Spell Checker.