NEW BLADER WANTS TO COMPETE IN A TOURNAMENT!

Hi, I'm new to the site. My name is Dragoon713! Can someone tell me when the soonest Beyblade tournament closest to San jose? Joyful_3
Welcome! Have a nice time on the WBO!

And I would love to start a tournament, I live in Auburn,CA
Hope you enjoy the WBO
(Jun. 10, 2011  9:43 PM)Dragoon713 Wrote: Hi, I'm new to the site. My name is Dragoon713! Can someone tell me when the soonest Beyblade tournament closest to San jose? Joyful_3

Welcome to the WBO!

There's a tournament in Cerritos, but that might be too far away. I have a friend named killerperseus99 on the WBO and he's working on starting a tournament in San Jose!
Welcome to the WBO!! Have a good time here!!!
(Jun. 12, 2011  5:50 PM)abomb21700 Wrote: Is there a person that knows if there will be a tournament in Saint Louis ,Missouri?I always have to battle against my friends which is pretty easy.

Check the main index for a tournament, dont ask here, this thread is for welcomes, getting back on topic...
WELCOME
(Jun. 10, 2011  9:43 PM)Dragoon713 Wrote: Hi, I'm new to the site. My name is Dragoon713! Can someone tell me when the soonest Beyblade tournament closest to San jose? Joyful_3
hey well there is one in toys r us on october 22 and attendees recieve free givaways

Welcome to WBO.