8.33%
Good website
8.33%
Okay website
33.33%
I hate it!
33.33%
Total: 100% 12 vote(s)
Hi everyone. This is @ngle, and I want to show you guys my website. Here is the link:
https://sites.google.com/site/randomcrazynow/

Please comment, and rate it. I would love any feedback. Also, if you have any ideas to make my site better, please post your suggestions!!!
WinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWink
Gee, I wish I could come up with something like this...

Also, what's the point? It's not a forum, so people can't really discuss things. If you want to make a forum, Google isn't the thing to use.
Nano yours isnt exactly the same as this guys website, and Firewyrm why dont you blindly praise Nano when you actually join his website.
Because Nano is awesome.
And this guy's a wannabe.
It's not really "random", just... weird.
Seriously encode the thing better. Add favicons, get a proper domain, make the website look nice, add some flash, subscription bars.

My website? This is how I want yours to look like:

www.nintendostream.co.cc

I, in no means, to advert here.
(Jun. 20, 2011  4:41 PM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote: Nano is awesome.

Hah, thanks ^^

Try adding a point to it? As of now people have no point to join your website.
(Jun. 20, 2011  5:29 PM)Nano Wrote:

Hah, thanks ^^

But think of it in a way as your website. The bottom line:

Randomness.

Being Random on topic is nothing. He cannot improve other than taking a look at a similar FORMATTED website, his topic will remain as is.

@ngle, you might just want to make a forum if this is the case. Look at the link.
Sorry if its that bad. You know iIm only 10 and I'm going to turn 11 tommorrow. I don't have much experience with website constructing. Thats why I asked you guys to give suggestions and help about my website.
(Jun. 20, 2011  5:32 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote:
(Jun. 20, 2011  5:29 PM)Nano Wrote:

Hah, thanks ^^

But think of it in a way as your website. The bottom line:

Randomness.

Being Random on topic is nothing. He cannot improve other than taking a look at a similar FORMATTED website, his topic will remain as is.

I meant a reason for people to sign up. Now, people can't do anything on the website. Signing up is useless.
Do you get what I'm saying?
(Jun. 20, 2011  4:41 PM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote: Because Nano is awesome.
And this guy's a wannabe.

Fine blindly praise but join his website for enhanced blind woshipping. Stupid Nanoshippers.
But he is awesome....(Notice he's using a sig made by Nano and has a link to Nano's website saying "JOIN NOW!")
(Jun. 20, 2011  9:52 PM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote: But he is awesome....(Notice he's using a sig made by Nano and has a link to Nano's website saying "JOIN NOW!")

Yes but i challenge Nano and argue with him I dont blindly praise and he offered to make a sig and I am my one greedy purposes as far as the link goes.
Quit the arguing. I have to agree with TFW here. This site needs a LOT of work, and some actual thought put into a reason to sign up. A forum would have been nice, too. Try re-doing the site on a free-forums site.
How did this go from a 11 year old's website, to a battle over me? T_T
Please stop, it's annoying.
Eh? I was talking about the site in question here. If you're talking about TFW vs. Anubis, I have no clue. I'm trying to figure that out myself.
Okay, it's a start. Now, spend at least three days making it look nice. I spent two weeks for Reflux Fiction, and I'm still stuck at the 59 visitor mark. I still don't have any registered members. At all. So, anyway, you've got to make it look appealing to people. Spruce it up a bit!
Okay, taking advice!
Um, Anubis123, how did you change the skin of your free forums?
(Jun. 23, 2011  12:25 AM)@ngle Wrote: Okay, taking advice!
Um, Anubis123, how did you change the skin of your free forums?

It not mine its Nano's ask him.