My top 5 beys I want in the god layer system

We all have thought of beys from the single and dual layer system that we would want in the god layer system. These are my top 5.

5. Minoboros/Mad Minoboros. The name would be Raging Minoboros. The god layer ability would act like reboot. When launched the horns would pop out of the layer when it slows down the horns retract and it would show more attack points. The disc and frame would be 4M. I don't know what the driver would be.

4. Beast Behemoth. I don't know what the name would be. The god ability would be like God Valkyries where there would be a spring that has a par on top of that that would have claws on it. When hit the claws would retract like God Valkyrie. The disc and frame would be 6C. The driver would be Hunter.

3. Neptune/Nova Neptune. The name would be Waving Neptune. The god ability would be a part on the layer that when hit it would rise on a slope. The Disc and Frame would be 2C. The driver would be atomic.

2. Yggdrasil/ Yeager Yggdrasil. The name would be Branching Yggdrasil. The god ability would basically be the same as Blaze Ragnaruk's. The disc and frame would be 4V. Driver would be Pomarade. It would be revolve but with pom instead plastic.

And finally at 1. Gigant Gia. The name would be Unstable Gia. The god ability would be one side that is weighted more that the other 3. Causing it to be of balance. The disc and frame would be 8G.. The driver would be Unite. (Edit: Mistakes were made. G is Already a disc.)
Inferno Ifrit god layer!!!!!!!!!! (☆ω☆)
Neptune and Minoboros will be in the God Layer system
(Jun. 12, 2017  2:01 AM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: Neptune and Minoboros will be in the God Layer system

Since when?
(Jun. 12, 2017  2:19 AM)cosmicstriker Wrote:
(Jun. 12, 2017  2:01 AM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: Neptune and Minoboros will be in the God Layer system

Since when?

Few new beybldes information from Tokyo Toy Show. 
1 RBV 7 line up will be Bakuten recolor and rare bey looks like Trypio.
2 God Minoboros and God Zeus will be in Booster set.
3 God neptune will release booster.

Marutti when to the Tokyo TOy Show
(Jun. 12, 2017  2:29 AM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote:
(Jun. 12, 2017  2:19 AM)cosmicstriker Wrote: Since when?

Few new beybldes information from Tokyo Toy Show. 

I have not seen any trademarks for them, which is surprising since we have some for xcalibur, longinus, etc. Alarming for a product that is supposed to release in two months. Also B-89 was confirmed to be defense type so it can't be Neptune, and they couldn't have leaked later releases without leaking this one, so yes, I am skeptical.
(Jun. 12, 2017  2:42 AM)cosmicstriker Wrote:
(Jun. 12, 2017  2:29 AM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: Few new beybldes information from Tokyo Toy Show. 

I have not seen any trademarks for them, which is surprising since we have some for xcalibur, longinus, etc. Alarming for a product that is supposed to release in two months. Also B-89 was confirmed to be defense type so it can't be Neptune, and they couldn't have leaked later releases without leaking this one, so yes, I am skeptical.

Exactly, a lot of those are actually rumours heard from people who 'apparently' attended the business days of the Tokyo Toy Show, which marutti himself did not go to. People should really take those rumours with a huge grain of salt.
(Jun. 12, 2017  10:31 PM)BurstMaster Wrote: Does anyone want a god layer gia.

I would, but a nitpick is that the G frame you talk about could not be possible, as Glaive already exists.
Yes. I wonder if H2 gets one. Hoji wasnt an important character for long so he might get some spotlight in this season
(Jun. 12, 2017  10:41 PM)Makoto16 Wrote:
Yes. I wonder if H2 gets one. Hoji wasnt an important character for long so he might get some spotlight in this season

I am 99% sure that it would get stuck with Flugel on the spot.
(Jun. 12, 2017  10:41 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(Jun. 12, 2017  10:41 PM)Makoto16 Wrote: Yes. I wonder if H2 gets one. Hoji wasnt an important character for long so he might get some spotlight in this season

I am 99% sure that it would get stuck with Flugel on the spot.
So true. Or they would make flugel freespin like cycle