My thoughts on the Bakuten subbing project

I am overall overjoyed that we are finally getting the original series subtitled (if the fan is new to beyblade, or dislikes the dub, that is). With 30 episodes subtitled of season 1 and 17 of V-Force (and counting), although it's good in its own way, the season many of us want is G-Revolution. I personally am eager to see it all complete, especially the last season.

Anything you wanna say about this?
I'll do it once I'm done with 2002. There's a handful of G-Revolution episodes I've done a couple years ago for fun, but I'd really like to work on the series from the start. It's my favorite.

I'm going at a decent pace with 2002, so hopefully it won't be too much longer. 17 is all that's uploaded but I've finished up to around... 20 or so?

Maybe if the demand is there G-Rev could be concurrently with 2002? I worry about my availability down the line though. Bakuten Shoot has had such an issue with translations for years and I'd prefer to have one show done versus two half-finished shows if I suddenly am unable to translate in a timely fashion!
(May. 20, 2017  8:04 PM)Siliva Wrote: I'll do it once I'm done with 2002. There's a handful of G-Revolution episodes I've done a couple years ago for fun, but I'd really like to work on the series from the start. It's my favorite.

I'm going at a decent pace with 2002, so hopefully it won't be too much longer. 17 is all that's uploaded but I've finished up to around... 20 or so?

Maybe if the demand is there G-Rev could be concurrently with 2002? I worry about my availability down the line though. Bakuten Shoot has had such an issue with translations for years and I'd prefer to have one show done versus  two half-finished shows if I suddenly am unable to translate in a timely fashion!

Actually, I saw episodes 1-17 (and 24) of V-Force on youtube.
Yeah. If you'll notice 24 was uploaded way earlier as it's once of the first episodes I translated. More are done, they're just being released slowly (so I can stay a little ahead).
(May. 20, 2017  11:59 PM)Siliva Wrote: Yeah. If you'll notice 24 was uploaded way earlier as it's once of the first episodes I translated. More are done, they're just  being released slowly (so I can stay a little ahead).

Also, for G-Rev episodes 51 and 52, both are available in 2 formats: standard episode formats and an hour-long special format. Which format will you pick when you get there?
I have them split into two separate episodes. Fun fact, G-Rev 52 is the first episode of Beyblade I ever subbed lol
I have the U-Next webrips of GRev 51 and 52, and they have the eptitle cards, previews, etc.
I've also got the hour-long format. I think you should do both versions, Siliva.
Yeah, I mean it really wouldn't be that much work to do two separate versions, I'm a long ways out from the end of G-Rev so, eh who knows.
Season 1's almost finished! Only three more eps to go until V-Force!