My sig shop (CLOSED) It isn't opening again

Poll: were you satisfied with your Avatar and Signature?

Yea, It's awesome
64.76%
It was good enough
3.81%
It was ok
4.76%
not so great
6.67%
Where do go to find Moss and Pyro again?
20.00%
Total: 100% 105 vote(s)
UPDATE 3/22/11:
I have now closed my shop as has Pyro. I regret to inform any bladers that were waiting but i will not make your sigs.

Click here to read everything you need to know about uploading and managing your signature!
Hah I really love your poll good luck jacksonian
hey i want a SIG picture to go with my sweet avatar image
oh and i want my name in the font u used for the name on my avatar
(Oct. 11, 2010  1:11 AM)Jacksonian Wrote: Here they are.

[Image: 2j4a3qa.jpg]

[Image: 10fqjaq.jpg]

NICE WORK!!! thats a great sig!
my avatar is ray unicorno being ripped by the dachi dude the sig goes good with the avatar and it says "Mader and Ray are beast" with out the quote marks can you make that happen
can you please do dragoon ms spinning in the stadium on the anime with a pic of tyson on grevolution and mythic ldrago in Monotype Corsiva and can the whole thing be coated in blue
[Image: 6px20z.jpg]

well i guess he doesn't want it so know it is up for grabs! with a different name of course.
hey can i have a signature like coreys but altered a bit with my username on it and some cool pics of all the versions of sol blaze and can i also have a avatar with some cool pictures of earth aquila on it?
INFINITY here is yours [Image: 65c2z5.jpg]

aquila yours will be made once you have sent in pics.
canu make me one plz something with Wang da Xiang and rock giraffe on and in bold (good font) write in Bey spirit ty
(Oct. 13, 2010  9:25 PM)Jacksonian Wrote: INFINITY here is yours [Image: 65c2z5.jpg]

Thanx so much its awesome!
Can you make one of Ryuga going criminally insane, preferably episode 50 or 51 alongside my username, and the image of l drago cracking into pieces???
can you do one with a dark leone with sound waves i will only send you dark leone tho
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

could I get a sig to go with my avatar?
Guys send me the images ahead of time please re read the first post.
HERE YA GO
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

[Image: 2utm3gy.jpg]

(Oct. 15, 2010  3:30 AM)blade rocker22 Wrote: HERE YA GO

here you go rocker it's a little bit much to retro but if you don't like it i can remake it.
perfect
hey i need one avatar and signature. My favourite beyblade is phoenix so can you make me a Phoenix beyblade Avatar and Signature?

Thank you man! i will be grateful if you make me one! ;D
Thnx awesome!