My sig shop (CLOSED) It isn't opening again

Poll: were you satisfied with your Avatar and Signature?

Yea, It's awesome
64.76%
It was good enough
3.81%
It was ok
4.76%
not so great
6.67%
Where do go to find Moss and Pyro again?
20.00%
Total: 100% 105 vote(s)
it is still not visible sorry I'll improvise on yours.
Here you go Ga' Haloone happy Saturday.

[Image: GaHaloonesig.jpg?t=1298149239]

[Image: GaHalooneav.jpg?t=1298149285]
Oh well, but it still looks amazing anyway. I really appreciate it. Awesome sig dude!!!
Here you go Chupa Chups (fan) If you send me an image of a character that you like i can do something fun with it.

[Image: ChupaChupsav-1.jpg?t=1298151134]

[Image: ChupaChupssig.jpg?t=1298150993]
WOW! This looks class.

What do you mean by adding a character? That was super fast man thanks WAY better than I visualized.
Hey can you make me a sig
(Oct. 10, 2010  4:00 PM)Jacksonian Wrote: YOU MUST LIST YOUR REQUEST IN THIS FORMAT PLEASE!!!!

1.Text and font or style closely resembling font.

2.List images that cannot be uploaded by many sites like image shack. Use photo bucket or picasa.

3. Give the description of your desired avatar and (or) signature in a non complicated but detailed enough way.

4.Wait, use avatars and signatures, visit my channel (lol optional), and vote on poll (which will be appreciated).

I also take birthday requests!!!! for no apparent reason. How to upload your signature> On your user cp under edit profile it will say change signature with a pencil next to it click on it and then on the tool bar in the box it will have a small pic of two grey mountains and a red sun click on that and insert the image url. Which you can get by uploading the image and right click to open the image in a new tab which you will then copy the url address at the top of your monitor.
Could you do this: the guy who owns ray unicorno, and then an image of the bey basalt horogium. And then the word Kaikeapona in green bold letters
I will work on it on monday and finish it a few minutes l8ter i hope
I wonder what program you use,I use paint.net and Adobe Photoshop 7.0(still mastering it)
You?Your sigs are very nice anyway
Plaese make me one please
1.font century gothic
2.I dont care at least has Tsubassa earth eagle and Earth Epic Ryan as text
3.uhh purple?
4. prefered an eagle that is on my pic or earth aquila

i will also add credit goes to Jacksonian
Text: Furious
Font: Any
Type: Avatar
Background: http://www.daviddarling.info/images/Milk...rtwork.jpg
Pics: http://images.wikia.com/mfbeyblade/image...Hagane.png http://i1092.photobucket.com/albums/i419...1/6966.jpg
Order: Your choice

Hope it looks cool! Thanks!
(Feb. 21, 2011  10:50 AM)Whatzzer Wrote: I wonder what program you use,I use paint.net and Adobe Photoshop 7.0(still mastering it)

I use photoshop mainly and a site for the fonts that i get. But as for my raven signature i used paint to make the raven, then used photo shop magic to make it rad. But of course i took a photoshop and flash animation elective.

as for the rest of you guys above this post they will be worked on.
Here you go EarthEpicRyan

[Image: EarthEpicRyan.jpg?t=1298308293]

[Image: EarthEpicRyanav.jpg?t=1298308305]
Wow,surely you have trained since your sig shop is closed,then,I'll close my sig shop and train!
I need a sig to go with my avatar (themed around capricorn & Tobio plz) & put the words 'Cpt Capri' across it. The rest is up to you, as long as it's cool (very cool).
Thanks
hey can i have a sighnature of damian holding hell kerbecs and be hind him is hell kerbecs facs bollt pic and at the top is says burn kerbecs and when your done just message it to me.
can you make me a signature with storm Pegasus spinning, and a picture of Kyouya and Gingka, and with a tunnel hole in the background. PLEASE!!
I will work on them but first.

(Oct. 10, 2010  4:00 PM)Jacksonian Wrote: YOU MUST LIST YOUR REQUEST IN THIS FORMAT PLEASE!!!!

You can subscribe to this thread to check to see when your request is finished

1.Text and font or style closely resembling font.

2.List images that cannot be uploaded by many sites like image shack. Use photo bucket or picasa.

3. Give the description of your desired avatar and (or) signature in a non complicated but detailed enough way.

4.Wait, use avatars and signatures, visit my channel (lol optional), and vote on poll (which will be appreciated).
(Feb. 21, 2011  5:41 PM)Jacksonian Wrote:
(Feb. 21, 2011  10:50 AM)Whatzzer Wrote: I wonder what program you use,I use paint.net and Adobe Photoshop 7.0(still mastering it)

I use photoshop mainly and a site for the fonts that i get. But as for my raven signature i used paint to make the raven, then used photo shop magic to make it rad. But of course i took a photoshop and flash animation elective.

as for the rest of you guys above this post they will be worked on.
Here you go EarthEpicRyan

[Image: EarthEpicRyan.jpg?t=1298308293]

[Image: EarthEpicRyanav.jpg?t=1298308305]

Thank YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU
Please, at the bottom of the sig in a Graffiti type font, write HadesGemini, preferably in purple

For the images, can I get a picture of Phoenix's bit beast on the left. On the right, a cool picture of Pheonix. Please try some kind of cool blue background. If you want specific images, where are good places to get them?
(Feb. 22, 2011  10:09 PM)Jacksonian Wrote: Google images are as good as any.

http://quizilla.teennick.com/user_images...7_full.png

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9G...iQfmfi&t=1

Can you try to find the cool blue background on your own? And change the writing to " Phoenixian"
Is it alright if i use the second picture as the background instead of blue?