My question.

Why do they make us use three beyblade instead of one, I think it would be easier to use ones that are custom instead of using ones from the show.
What do you mean?
You mean in tournaments where people use more than one Beyblade and the Deck format where three different Beyblade’s are used?

Versatility and balance, every combination has some sort of weakness, so having multiple Beyblades can prevent one combo from dominating a tournament by making sure someone always has a counter
Like just saying that seems kinda dumb, why can't it be like the anime?
if it will be so you could use only spriggan req and be too op or have a major weakness for 1 beyblade (fafnir to g3)
(Mar. 01, 2018  6:28 PM)Hyptic Wrote: Like just saying that seems kinda dumb, why can't it be like the anime?

Say if you can only use one Beyblade and you go in with say, a Sieg Xcalibur combo, if you go up against someone with Drain Fafnir, you might as well forfeit right there (since Drain Fafnir destroys Right Spin Attack combinations)
This applies to other combinations as well, using Drain Fafnir? If you’re up against Deep Chaos or Maximum Garuda, you have 0% chances of winning, you might as well forfeit. Using Deep Chaos? If you’re up against Sieg Xcalibur, you might as well forfeit.

But if you and your opponent have multiple combinations, it becomes a game of trying to predict what your opponent is gonna use so you have chances of victory.
I know, but unlike others, I train everyday with my custom launch. People should train and not depend on their bey, it's about launch power and technique.

And the only reason I'd use fafnir is because, I am exactly like Free.
(Mar. 01, 2018  8:01 PM)Hyptic Wrote: I know, but unlike others, I train everyday with my custom launch. People should train and not depend on their bey, it's about launch power and technique.

And the only reason I'd use fafnir is because, I am exactly like Free.

There are only so many ways to launch a Beyblade. If you go to a tournament you would be absolutely shut down with only one Beyblade and no other options
(Mar. 01, 2018  6:28 PM)Hyptic Wrote: Like just saying that seems kinda dumb, why can't it be like the anime?

Just saying, your question like seems kind of dumb. Basing your views on how a competitive hobby that is adapted for real life, with rules from the fictional fantasy setting? And if you notice in the anime god valkyrie is a top tier and will be the best bey in the anime when Valt wins the championship. But in real life it's no where near the best bey and you won't win a tournament with it. So your ideas don't hold grounds in a real world meta game setting since the theory is based in fictional value. AKA let's get real here kids the WBO's rules make sense and world-wide are the most uniform set of rules for competitive blading
(Mar. 01, 2018  9:58 PM)Bey_$avage Wrote:

Just saying, your question like seems kind of dumb. Basing your views on how a competitive hobby that is adapted for real life, with rules from the fictional fantasy setting? And if you notice in the anime god valkyrie is a top tier and will be the best bey in the anime when Valt wins the championship. But in real life it's no where near the best bey and you won't win a tournament with it. So your ideas don't hold grounds in a real world meta game setting since the theory is based in fictional value. AKA let's get real here kids the WBO's rules make sense and world-wide are the most uniform set of rules for competitive blading

Ok well maybe you should look at it from another perspective, why should we use 3 beys? I know so you can counter, but I'd like to see us change to one bey per person, and not have any banned parts and combos.
It's because real life Beyblades don't have a Bit Beast/Deity embedded into them that the players have a symbiosis with. It's pure luck and Physics, so we get the choice to come up with our own combinations, mix and match parts from Beys, or just stick with them as made. We've all bought more than one Beyblade, so you want to make use of them. Plus Takara Tomy and Hasbro don't make unique Beyblades for everyone who buys them.
(Mar. 01, 2018  10:41 PM)Hyptic Wrote:
(Mar. 01, 2018  9:58 PM)Bey_$avage Wrote: Just saying, your question like seems kind of dumb. Basing your views on how a competitive hobby that is adapted for real life, with rules from the fictional fantasy setting? And if you notice in the anime god valkyrie is a top tier and will be the best bey in the anime when Valt wins the championship. But in real life it's no where near the best bey and you won't win a tournament with it. So your ideas don't hold grounds in a real world meta game setting since the theory is based in fictional value. AKA let's get real here kids the WBO's rules make sense and world-wide are the most uniform set of rules for competitive blading

Ok well maybe you should look at it from another perspective, why should we use 3 beys? I know so you can counter, but I'd like to see us change to one bey per person, and not have any banned parts and combos.

If it was one bey no bans then Combos like maximum Garuda outer Bearing/Atomic would dominate making things unfair for the people that did not get the extremely rare orachalcum outer octa.
(Mar. 01, 2018  10:41 PM)Hyptic Wrote:
(Mar. 01, 2018  9:58 PM)Bey_$avage Wrote: Just saying, your question like seems kind of dumb. Basing your views on how a competitive hobby that is adapted for real life, with rules from the fictional fantasy setting? And if you notice in the anime god valkyrie is a top tier and will be the best bey in the anime when Valt wins the championship. But in real life it's no where near the best bey and you won't win a tournament with it. So your ideas don't hold grounds in a real world meta game setting since the theory is based in fictional value. AKA let's get real here kids the WBO's rules make sense and world-wide are the most uniform set of rules for competitive blading

because then everyone would use the same one beyblade that would be considered the "best" at the time and then tournaments would be aggravating, boring, and pointless. there would no longer be a skill element or thought process to the head to head battle dynamic. its purely illogical, you wouldnt play yu gi oh with one card would you? would you play pokemon if you can only have one pokemon the whole time? no. because limiting a competitive hobby is pointless. and deck format is only used for the finals which you'll probably never even sniff kid, so whats your gripe ?

BlueFlare1384's & MWF's points are two other great examples of why its just not worth it to everyone in the hobby to play with one bey competitively
(Mar. 02, 2018  1:48 AM)Bey_$avage Wrote:
(Mar. 01, 2018  10:41 PM)Hyptic Wrote: Ok well maybe you should look at it from another perspective, why should we use 3 beys? I know so you can counter, but I'd like to see us change to one bey per person, and not have any banned parts and combos.

because then everyone would use the same one beyblade that would be considered the "best" at the time and then tournaments would be aggravating, boring, and pointless. there would no longer be a skill element or thought process to the head to head battle dynamic. its purely illogical, you wouldnt play yu gi oh with one card would you? would you play pokemon if you can only have one pokemon the whole time? no. because limiting a competitive hobby is pointless. and deck format is only used for the finals which you'll probably never even sniff kid, so whats your gripe ?

BlueFlare1384's & MWF's points are two other great examples of why its just not worth it to everyone in the hobby to play with one bey competitively
Understandable, what if they were to add banned combos/parts since they were used to much, would you say yes to that?
(Mar. 02, 2018  3:46 PM)Hyptic Wrote:
(Mar. 02, 2018  1:48 AM)Bey_$avage Wrote: because then everyone would use the same one beyblade that would be considered the "best" at the time and then tournaments would be aggravating, boring, and pointless. there would no longer be a skill element or thought process to the head to head battle dynamic. its purely illogical, you wouldnt play yu gi oh with one card would you? would you play pokemon if you can only have one pokemon the whole time? no. because limiting a competitive hobby is pointless. and deck format is only used for the finals which you'll probably never even sniff kid, so whats your gripe ?

Understandable, what if they were to add banned combos/parts since they were used to much, would you say yes to that?

Then other parts will dominate then be banned and that will repeat until everything is banned except for awful combos and beyblading would be ruined.
For someone who is constantly playing in the official tournament where you can only use 1 bey. It's frustrating because it ends up more of a lucky draw than actual beyblading.
(Mar. 02, 2018  4:12 PM)MWF Wrote:
(Mar. 02, 2018  3:46 PM)Hyptic Wrote: Understandable, what if they were to add banned combos/parts since they were used to much, would you say yes to that?

Then other parts will dominate then be banned and that will repeat until everything is banned except for awful combos and beyblading would be ruined.

That's true, but I think they should make custom parts that are not in the show, so people can have fun with custom beys
(Mar. 02, 2018  4:54 PM)Hyptic Wrote:
(Mar. 02, 2018  4:12 PM)MWF Wrote: Then other parts will dominate then be banned and that will repeat until everything is banned except for awful combos and beyblading would be ruined.

That's true, but I think they should make custom parts that are not in the show, so people can have fun with custom beys

Then everyone would make all their layer with insane teeth. Because who would make their own bey weak?

You didn't think it through. Anyways I'm sure the question is answered..
(Mar. 02, 2018  5:01 PM)Bersilus Wrote:
(Mar. 02, 2018  4:54 PM)Hyptic Wrote: That's true, but I think they should make custom parts that are not in the show, so people can have fun with custom beys

Then everyone would make all their layer with insane teeth. Because who would make their own bey weak?

You didn't think it through. Anyways I'm sure the question is answered..
Well mainstream kids would do that, I like Stamina types more then anything, so you are incorrect.
its more of a format type of thing. people like switching it up. i run a stamina build with two attack types. its fun to switch it up.
(Mar. 02, 2018  5:09 PM)shochbaum Wrote: its more of a format type of thing. people like switching it up. i run a stamina build with two attack types. its fun to switch it up.
It's understandable honestly, but now I'm thinking there should be a huge tournament, where the winners can be in the countries team. Then have a team tournament!
(Mar. 02, 2018  5:13 PM)Hyptic Wrote:
(Mar. 02, 2018  5:09 PM)shochbaum Wrote: its more of a format type of thing. people like switching it up. i run a stamina build with two attack types. its fun to switch it up.
It's understandable honestly, but now I'm thinking there should be a huge tournament, where the winners can be in the countries team. Then have a team tournament!

easier said then done. while this is a fun hobby, team based events( im pulling this knowledge form magic the gathering so, i may be wrong[still pretty new]) team events are less popular then single matches. people always want to see the best player, not so much the best team. but as a format idea, a 2v2 or 3v3 format would be fun, you would need to have it legitimized, and a much larger arena. the biggest problem is more the friendly fire if it was a free for all situation. but hey, these forums are about ideas and sharing those ideas. maybe we will be able to pull this kind of thing off one day.
(Mar. 02, 2018  6:32 PM)shochbaum Wrote:
(Mar. 02, 2018  5:13 PM)Hyptic Wrote: It's understandable honestly, but now I'm thinking there should be a huge tournament, where the winners can be in the countries team. Then have a team tournament!

easier said then done. while this is a fun hobby, team based events( im pulling this knowledge form magic the gathering so, i may be wrong[still pretty new]) team events are less popular then single matches. people always want to see the best player, not so much the best team. but as a format idea, a 2v2 or 3v3 format would be fun, you would need to have it legitimized, and a much larger arena. the biggest problem is more the friendly fire if it was a free for all situation. but hey, these forums are about ideas and sharing those ideas. maybe we will be able to pull this kind of thing off one day.

Yeah for sure!
(Mar. 02, 2018  5:13 PM)Hyptic Wrote:

For that to happen, then Beyblading needs to get far more publicity than it currently gets (which at the moment is practically zero), it would also have to be made far more spectator friendly, in order to build up a spectator following.  But to do that would mean money being poured in, but I don't think anyone would want to do that right now.  We'd also need Takara Tomy to manufacture anime tournament style stadiums, bigger than the ones they currently produce, which are designed for a couple of kids in a bedroom, not for spectators, as that's the only way the WBO will allow larger stadiums at tournaments.  If it does get that far, then to have international tournaments would mean it would need a real incentive to get the country champions to travel overseas to an international tournament, in order to offset the costs of international travel.  But to get that ball rolling, it needs to be started on a local level.  Real organisation for tournaments, registered players, proper leagues and as much publicity as be can gained and the WBO to stop being so dogmatic about using 'official' TT Burst stadiums for tournaments.
(Mar. 02, 2018  8:47 PM)BlueFlare1384 Wrote:
(Mar. 02, 2018  5:13 PM)Hyptic Wrote: It's understandable honestly, but now I'm thinking there should be a huge tournament, where the winners can be in the countries team. Then have a team tournament!

For that to happen, then Beyblading needs to get far more publicity than it currently gets (which at the moment is practically zero), it would also have to be made far more spectator friendly, in order to build up a spectator following.  But to do that would mean money being poured in, but I don't think anyone would want to do that right now.  We'd also need Takara Tomy to manufacture anime tournament style stadiums, bigger than the ones they currently produce, which are designed for a couple of kids in a bedroom, not for spectators, as that's the only way the WBO will allow larger stadiums at tournaments.  If it does get that far, then to have international tournaments would mean it would need a real incentive to get the country champions to travel overseas to an international tournament, in order to offset the costs of international travel.  But to get that ball rolling, it needs to be started on a local level.  Real organisation for tournaments, registered players, proper leagues and as much publicity as be can gained and the WBO to stop being so dogmatic about using 'official' TT Burst stadiums for tournaments.

so what your saying is, there needs to be a new organization or new rules. got it, im down for that. anyone up for a small uprising? ill start making stadiums. hahahahahaha. the rules for wbo are great for younger groups that want to have fun. as for real tourement style stuff, it would reqire a large overhaul to the current system or a brand new system. i think you noted on that fact. on the fact that we need larger arena's that would not be to hard to pull off, just creating a homebrew system would be the best way to start. establishing different formats, and maybe even allowing home built system series to be its own format. all of this is very plausible it just needs to be started. im trying to get enough posts right now to become offical at them moment. after that i do plan on ramping up tournaments. where i am, i do see a large want for tournaments. so maybe that could spawn into leauges and such. if i can say anything to wrap this long comment up, if you see something you want to change, take charge and change it. thats my plan and i hope im not the only one.