My new job at MEGA

I lol'd when I saw the title. They've taken you to the dark side! Tongue_out
anyway
Congratulations Brad for the new job!
ya congrats brad lol now i have to get myself in gear to try and get my dream job -.-
Congratz Brad! Have fun on your new job Grin
Congrats Brad
Lol your no longer Bey Brad you are now Striker Brad XD
Both sound cool to me lol
Hey man, like I said before congrats. You earned this.

The whole committee is here to support you in whatever way we can. Smile
Woah dude, major props.

Lucky, lucky, lucky...

*sigh*

Adding THIS to my reasons to start up my own website...*Get dream job*...moving that to number one on my list. haha
(Aug. 09, 2009  6:32 AM)The_General Wrote: Adding THIS to my reasons to start up my own website...*Get dream job*...moving that to number one on my list. haha

trust me, i'm shocked, too
(Aug. 09, 2009  6:36 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: trust me, i'm shocked, too

Hard work pays off man, I haven't been here long, but you've been really dedicated to the WBO, and it looks like MEGA saw that as well.

Huge congratulations.
(Aug. 09, 2009  6:42 AM)The_General Wrote: Hard work pays off man, I haven't been here long, but you've been really dedicated to the WBO, and it looks like MEGA saw that as well.

Huge congratulations.

Thanks so much ...

I never thought something "real" would come of this, but it's made a lot of carp worth it haha
Same as everyone here I'd like to congratulate you on this achievement. I think it would be wrong to chalk it all up to luck, I think the enthusiasm and dedication you've shown with the WBO was apparent enough for MEGA to want you on their team. I wouldn't doubt that nothing but hard work (and the fun that comes along with it of course) got you here.

Have to admit I'm pretty envious of you, getting to do one's dream job is rare, and I hope you make a long and glorious career of it. Glad I'll be able to blade against you at the 22nd Tournament before you're off though, and even though it's not impossible for it to happen again, it'll certainly be tougher to be able to battle you again in the future. I really had been looking forward to a mini rivalry though Tongue_out

I suppose now is as good a time as any to say this too, but I'm quite grateful I met you this past AE (AE09), I don't think I'd be here if it wasn't for the Vancouver Summit and meeting you, frankly I didn't even think I'd be this into Beyblades again either.

On that note, thank you and good luck pal, I can't wait to see your inevitable impact on Battle Strikers and MEGA.
speaking of MEGA
kinda sounds like BEGA in the G-revolution
*cough*evil organization*cough*
Jokes. lol
(Aug. 09, 2009  6:58 AM)trik Wrote: speaking of MEGA
kinda sounds like BEGA in the G-revolution
*cough*evil organization*cough*
Jokes. lol

i think "evil organization" is more befitting of hasbro Grin

And guys, I'm not going anywhere. I'm still a Blader and will continue to stay around the WBO as an advisor at least until I feel it can function without me. I'm not trying to abandon anyone, but I knew I couldn't do this forever.
Well Congrats,

I know I have only been a member here for a little over a week but that has given me enough time to see that you truly are dedicated to what you start. By starting this website you not only showed us but MEGA that you can commit to something and see it through to wherever that may be. This dedication and hard work we can assume to an extent is what got you the job offer and it is because of what you have done with us here. I honestly can say that I hope you enjoy your new job and new team (co-workers and such) So enjoy everything that MEGA has to offer you and I'm sure we all hope to see you around sometime. GOOD LUCK WITH EVERYTHING!

Sincerely,

Havok
I come back an I here this...its really sad and I feel bummed
BUT YOU GOT A DREAM JOB! GOOD FOR YOU!

(Aug. 09, 2009  2:53 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Hasbro and Takara-Tomy have ignored us constantly, and now this company is reaching out.
Probably to big to listen...Angry
(Aug. 09, 2009  2:53 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I'll take it, and I'll do what I can to make Battle Strikers a better game than Beyblade. I hope you'll join me for this.
I'll holding you to it...I'll support you till then DJ 2002 - Yeah!
Fair play thats some Awesome news! Congrats Brad!
I have to say I'm truly heartwarmed by the responses. Thanks so much guys!
Just don't cry on us please...then we'll cry then someone will have to mop up the water...
(Aug. 09, 2009  9:02 AM)RurouniBlade Wrote: Just don't cry on us please...then we'll cry then someone will have to mop up the water...

when they offered me a job i seriously almost started crying but i just shook a lot instead
Wow. Congrats Brad!! I wish you luck with your new job!! Grin
Wow, that is just so awesome man. Ive been in the Online Beyblade Community a long time, and you have stuck with it even longer than myself, I got to give you a Congradulations. You have to be the happiest person on the planet right now. I couldnt think of anything better than receiving my dream job. I know you will do great things for Battle Strikers, as you have by keeping blading alive for alot of people in between the HMS and MFB gap. They already seem pretty neat just from looking at their website.
Congrads.
Wow!!!! A job workin on battle strikers, Thats ausome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DJ - Yeah!
( By the way nice speech, it was touching Wink )

Congratulations Brad!!
Im sure if anybodi's gonna do a good job on these new spinning tops it's gonna be u. U have done such a fanntastic job wiv this fan site it's about time u get rewarded for your hard work.

Have fun at ur new job Joyful_3 Supaburn
Proud of ya dude, have fun in ya dream job ^^; but it'll be really hard for u to make battle strikers better than beyblade! Really Happy for you =) we're all behind ya bro! and may i ask who would be in charge of the website? would it still be ur or would it be split between the existing admins?
I'm both sad and happy, it's sad that one day that you wont be leading WBO and you wont be around WBO much but it's good that you got your dream job, congratulations on getting the job Smile
(Aug. 09, 2009  11:02 AM)Zarrox Skyblade Wrote: Proud of ya dude, have fun in ya dream job ^^; but it'll be really hard for u to make battle strikers better than beyblade! Really Happy for you =) we're all behind ya bro! and may i ask who would be in charge of the website? would it still be ur or would it be split between the existing admins?

If anyone knows what Bladers have always wanted, it's me. So I'm confident I can make this great.

When we have more to announce about the website we'll announce it.
Mixed emotions ey brad. XD
But congrats on the new job. Smile