My new Beyblade team

Hi guys I am making a new beyblade team (i haven't made a name yet) But I will be sending forms for of you want to join
I think you should call it Shelter Fangs
cause on your profile picture it shows the owner of shelter regulus forgot the owner's name
Thank you but i have already chosen a name

Hi i will be also making a taster session via zoom i dont know the tine yet but when i do i will say it as soon as possible
I won't be able to attend the zoom
I have found a date Wedsday 9:40 us time
The owner of regulus is Ren Wu Sun
And I think the blinding tornados BTW I would be happy to
i shall join the club! when do we start, also im not showing my face due to my introvert tendencies lol. but im fine with sharing out my voice to peeps 👌✌️🤘👍 when's the zoom call and what's the code
(Sep. 20, 2021  1:34 AM)GenesisBlader Wrote: i shall join the club! when do we start, also im not showing my face due to my introvert tendencies lol. but im fine with sharing out my voice to peeps 👌✌️🤘👍 when's the zoom call and what's the code

Is there gonna be like a discord or something
(Sep. 20, 2021  1:35 AM)G.O.A.T Blader Wrote:
(Sep. 20, 2021  1:34 AM)GenesisBlader Wrote: i shall join the club! when do we start, also im not showing my face due to my introvert tendencies lol. but im fine with sharing out my voice to peeps 👌✌️🤘👍 when's the zoom call and what's the code

i think its a zoom meeting or something idk

Send me a Recording of your voice lol, now I'm super curious
Hi guys.i have changed the zoom meeting Tuesday 3:30pm uk time and 10:00 am us time.When

This is the link to it its on tuesday

Adez is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Adez's Personal Meeting Room

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us05web.zoom.us/j/7960103870?pwd...h6bUJ5dz09

Meeting ID: 796 010 3870
Passcode: P69pxs

It is 3:40pm-4:00pm uk time and 10:40 am-11:00am us time and the date is Tuesday the 12th of October 2021.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_1th...sp=sharing
this is the forum link for you to join

(Sep. 20, 2021  1:35 AM)G.O.A.T Blader Wrote:

no a zoom call
Where is this club established?
Uhh so does this mean there will be tourneys?
hi everyone we will be having our first online meeting on April the 9th about how things are going to be in the club and events. Please join be giving you the zoom link later

and the document to join https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_1th...sp=sharing