My first combo

OK so I was studying a tiny bit about the horscope series blades from MFB and I came up with this combo

Leone Heavy and has Defense
Pegasis 105
Flat or Semi Flat Bottom

I would use a F or SF bottom because of the weight of the Leone Wheel might be to heavy for a low track to handle on a sharp tip which might fall over because of to much weight on it
Tell me what you think I won't freak out if it's bad because well I don't know much about beyblade and It's not like people are expecting my first combo to be really good or just good at all
Unfortunately, at this point, these parts are simply outclassed.
OK but I don't get what you mean so are there newer versions of them or something OK I'll check it out
I mean at this point, parts like Libra and Virgo are destroying combos based on these older parts.
OK but for some reason I can't Access much on the Wiki I'm really focusing on MFBs right now but there isn't anything I can Access
(Feb. 17, 2009  12:27 AM)protocyber23 Wrote: OK but for some reason I can't Access much on the Wiki I'm really focusing on MFBs right now but there isn't anything I can Access

That just means we haven't written an article about it yet. Expect an influx of MFB articles at the beginning of the summer.
Thanks well when I read more about this I'll try to make a probable combo
Don't just look to the Beywiki for information; the Beyblade General forum is full of useful stuff.