My favorite and only custom project.

This Beyblade is nearly five years old and still running. Read the signature/etc below for more information.

Bit Chip: Spin Dragoon
Attack Ring: Kid Draciel
Weight Disk: Ten Balance
Spin Gear: Right Mag. (Positive)
Base: Master Dranzer (without sharp metal tip)
Metal Tip: Draciel Fortress Metal Tip?

If you have any questions feel free to ask.
(Jul. 07, 2009  6:50 AM)Sega Wrote: A professional Beyblader, really?

I guess you can say that... does nine years in the hobby sound professional?
no...unless you partcipated the tourneys in your country and won at least 2 players
(Jul. 07, 2009  7:01 AM)FelGrand Wrote: no...unless you partcipated the tourneys in your country and won at least 2 players
Ok, I'll remember that. Thanks for the tip.
(Jul. 07, 2009  6:53 AM)Zorlist Wrote: I guess you can say that... does seven years in the hobby sound professional?

Hop on board like the rest of us, claiming yourself as a Professional makes me lol.
(Jul. 07, 2009  7:12 AM)Sega Wrote: Hop on board like the rest of us, claiming yourself as a Professional makes me lol.
I would be a speechless mute if I heard that. Speechless

Anyway, do you think this combo is good or bad?
Funny to see a "professional Beyblader" using an illegal combo.

An absolutely terrible illegal combo, at that.
(Jul. 07, 2009  7:28 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Funny to see a "professional Beyblader" using an illegal combo.

An absolutely terrible illegal combo, at that.
I guess learning from your mistakes is a good place to start. Thanks for the tip.

(Anyway, if I changed the base/or below the base to something non-illegal.) Would it be good?
You can't put a tip from a different bey into another one.
(Jul. 07, 2009  7:34 AM)Zorlist Wrote: I guess learning from your mistakes is a good place to start. Thanks for the tip.

(Anyway, if I changed the base/or below the base to something non-illegal.) Would it be good?

Well, what's the concept of this combo? What is it supposed to accomplish?
(Jul. 07, 2009  7:56 AM)Mankster Wrote: You can't put a tip from a different bey into another one.

Ok, well it's changed now.
(Jul. 07, 2009  7:58 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Well, what's the concept of this combo? What is it supposed to accomplish?

Experimentation and going beyond...
That doesn't answer my question. What type of Beyblade is this supposed to defeat? In what situation is it useful?

Also, you can't switch the metal tips around like that ... and Draciel F's tip doesn't work like that.

"professional beyblader" Grin
(Jul. 07, 2009  8:00 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: That doesn't answer my question. What type of Beyblade is this supposed to defeat? In what situation is it useful?

Also, you can't switch the metal tips around like that ... and Draciel F's tip doesn't work like that.

"professional beyblader" Grin
Beating the HMS series. Plastic vs Metal. How can plastic win? Don't just say that the HMS is losing by missing the stadium.
ok, I was jking up there,

serious post, it doesnt matter how long you play or how many beys you own, what really matters is your skill and knowledge, for knowledge itself is power and learning skills to survive in the beystadium
(Jul. 07, 2009  8:03 AM)FelGrand Wrote: ok, I was jking up there,

serious post, it doesnt matter how long you play or how many beys you own, what really matters is your skill and knowledge, for knowledge itself is power and learning skills to survive in the beystadium

Good point, but I still need Brad's answer about Metal vs Plastic. I would like to see a plastic beyblade survive a victorious HMS series. Seriously. Think seriously.

And for the last time... the goal of this project is to trouble any HMS series regardless if illegal or not. The only current way to beat a HMS with a plastic is to illegalize it, hope for missing the stadium, (you know what I'm saying)!!!

Wouldn't be cool to have a plastic beyblade go up against the heavier classes like HMS?

Like a HYBRID? (50% plastic & 50% Metal), (25% plastic & 75% metal), or (75% plastic & 25% metal)

Cool idea? Think about it for a while.
Plastic Zombie Beyblades can beat a lot of HMS ...

This combo is just absolutely awful ...

Take some time to read around this board and the Beywiki. Your working on knowledge that is flawed. You need to restart from the beginning.

Plastics have not been manufactured since 2004. It's over. Let it go.
I've had success with spin stealers using Wolborg 2's bearing, too. But still, no plastic can beat the cookie cutter combinations in HMS consistently. It just won't work.
I think this guy has never heared of MFB
HMS is 75% metal...
Quote:Wouldn't be cool to have a plastic beyblade go up against the heavier classes like HMS?

Like a HYBRID? (50% plastic & 50% Metal), (25% plastic & 75% metal), or (75% plastic & 25% metal)

Your request has already come to fruition via MFB... so go ahead and get a one d(^.~<)
(Jul. 07, 2009  8:50 PM)Giga Wrote: HMS is 75% metal...

ABS Caul and RC Vs WD and Metal Frame. I'd say the total is about even.
I was talking about the ARs.
Wait, I clicked the video in your signature, and wtf are you talking about copyright approval.
HAHAHA. Wow, this dude has made a combo. So did you. They both appeared on the same day.

If you ask someone to take a video down then unless you contact youtube, it ain't gonna happen.