My favorite and only custom project.

I'ma pretty sure someone could make a Plastic combo that can beat almost any HMS blade.
No. Beating GFCUM and Bearing Core based combos with Plastics is nigh on impossible.
Here is a good question. Why would a company choose to sell a product when it's illegal?
Just to make money? <---Well, that is a lame answer because it reminds me of discrimination unless it's a different class of Beyblades.

I always thought the Beyblade company wanted to sell the 1st series Beyblades for creativity purposes.
(Jul. 20, 2009  8:12 PM)Zorlist Wrote: Here is a good question. Why would a company choose to sell a product when it's illegal?
Just to make money? <---Well, that is a lame answer because it reminds me of discrimination unless it's a different class of Beyblades.

I always thought the Beyblade company wanted to sell the 1st series Beyblades for creativity purposes.

Um, what are you talking about?

It's not like you can buy a YuGiOh card and change the numbers written on them for creativity purposes. Speechless
(Jul. 20, 2009  8:12 PM)Zorlist Wrote: Here is a good question. Why would a company choose to sell a product when it's illegal?

Hm, the goal of all companies is to make profit, so I do not see what your point is ...

They are illegal because rules were put forth in the Beyblade game, to attempt to create a fair playing environment.