My combos

Here is a combo of a beyblade I'm still working on.

AR: Dragoon Master
WD: 8 small/heavy
Spin Gear: Left EG(Dragoon G)
Base: Dragoon G
Bit: Ferocious Zeus
Beyblade Name: Mauler Zeus

The purpose of this beyblade it to have a mixture of high attack, moderate defense, excellent balance, and great speed. The way Dragoon Master's attack ring comes down over the defense ring makes for a wider range of attack and larger defense. The weight disk is to keep the beyblade from "flinching" too much so it can have great endurance. The Engine Gear is for when it loses spin, the engine gear kicks in and give it a boost of course. The only down side to the beyblade is when the engine gear gives it full power it turns into a "hammer blade" so I need some help making this my ultimate beyblade.
You're using an AR that is supposed to do Upper Attack, but the BB makes it too tall to function correctly. 8-series WD is outdated. Also, Upper Dragoon doesn't function well in Left Spin. This combo displays a fundamental misunderstanding of parts harmony.
QUOTE "I'm still working on it. Its not quite done yet." UNQUOTE
(Dec. 29, 2008  12:34 AM)BeyRazor-Hero X Wrote: QUOTE "I'm still working on it. Its not quite done yet." UNQUOTE

I don't see what your point is. I'm just saying where this combo went wrong.
Ok. Just say that next time. I don't like it when people critisize me.
(Dec. 29, 2008  12:38 AM)BeyRazor-Hero X Wrote: Ok. Just say that next time. I don't like it when people critisize me.

Then don't post your combos. Read the rules of the forum.
Geez, someone's in a bad mood.....you're the one who put up the combo. >Unhappy Besides, still working on it would be like 'I need to get a heavier weight disk' or somthing. This looks like you just piced up random pieces and threw them together. Uncertain

Eh, guess I'm in a bit of a bad mood too......=_=
Im just trying different combinations. dont blame me if i dont like people giving horrid critisism. I do need some help building it though. I've been at it for hours.
Pretty sure you said you had a 'beyblade IQ of 80-100%'. Uncertain
(Dec. 29, 2008  1:19 AM)BeyRazor-Hero X Wrote: Im just trying different combinations. dont blame me if i dont like people giving horrid critisism. I do need some help building it though. I've been at it for hours.

Horrid criticism? All I did was tell you where you went wrong. Considering you said your Beyblade IQ was 80-100% (lol), you should be able to create the perfect combo ever time, right?
Oh gawd. Your first mistake was even looking at EG. The BB doesn't help with your " a boost of speed when it looses spin" theory, since it is first clutch. :-/
Anywho, there are so many better ways to go for balanced typed beyblades.
Good luck.
(Dec. 29, 2008  12:11 AM)BeyRazor-Hero X Wrote: Here is a combo of a beyblade I'm still working on.

AR: Dragoon Master
WD: 8 small/heavy
Spin Gear: Left EG(Dragoon G)
Base: Dragoon G
Bit: Ferocious Zeus
Beyblade Name: Mauler Zeus

The purpose of this beyblade it to have a mixture of high attack, moderate defense, excellent balance, and great speed. The way Dragoon Master's attack ring comes down over the defense ring makes for a wider range of attack and larger defense. The weight disk is to keep the beyblade from "flinching" too much so it can have great endurance. The Engine Gear is for when it loses spin, the engine gear kicks in and give it a boost of course. The only down side to the beyblade is when the engine gear gives it full power it turns into a "hammer blade" so I need some help making this my ultimate beyblade.

Master Dragoon's attack ring is designed to perform upper attack in right spin direction, so you shouldn't use left. In order for upper attack to work your beyblade must be lower than your opponents. Therefore, a tall base like the one you chose doesn't suit the attack ring well.

What kind of parts do you have? I can help you further with that information.
Well guys. If you want to help me then try to choose your words carefully. Ths slightest thing i might get a misconception. Also I think i might have a good combo here.

Dragoon Force:
AR: Dragoon F
WD: 8 Balance Wide
Left Spin. Spin Gear
Base: Draciel Master (Black Pointed Metal)
Bit Beast: Dragoon G

Draciel Surf
AR: Draciel S
WD: 6 Balance Wide
Right Spin. Spin Gear
Base: Driger F (Green Rounded Metal)
Bit Beast: Draciel G

Dranzer Gyro
AR: Dranzer Master
WD: 6 Balance Wide
Right Spin. Spin Gear
Base: Dranzer Master (Blue Pointed Metal)
Bit Beast: Dranzer Master

Driger Slice
AR: Draciel Master (Grey)
WD: 8 Heavy Small
Right Spin. Spin Gear
Base: Driger F (Grey Flat Metal)
Bit Beast: Driger S

StrataDragoon Speed
AR: Gazzly (Red)
Sub AR: Galeon (Black)
WD: 8 Heavy Small
Right Spin. Spin Gear
Base: Plastic (Black Rounded)
Bit Beast: StrataDragoon VII (I think either that or V)
(Jan. 11, 2009  7:12 PM)BeyRazor-Hero X Wrote: Well guys. If you want to help me then try to choose your words carefully. Ths slightest thing i might get a misconception. Also I think i might have a good combo here.

I'm really impressed that you managed to get your beyblade IQ up to 80%-100%, but it seems that in your quest for the ultimate "bey-knowledge", you became socially inept.

Also, all the combos you posted are horrible.
Well considering with what I have to work with atm they're pretty good. Im not Socally Inept. I may like to spend my free time alone but atleast i have time for other things. like school work, blading, and other important stuff.
(Jan. 11, 2009  7:40 PM)Synesthesia Wrote:
(Jan. 11, 2009  7:12 PM)BeyRazor-Hero X Wrote: Well guys. If you want to help me then try to choose your words carefully. Ths slightest thing i might get a misconception. Also I think i might have a good combo here.

I'm really impressed that you managed to get your beyblade IQ up to 80%-100%, but it seems that in your quest for the ultimate "bey-knowledge", you became socially inept.

lmao

and yes all those combos are terrible and you brought this criticism upon yourself claiming you know literally everything about beyblade
Dude.. just reading a few posts from this topic.. it seems you don't know how to take CONSTRUCTIVE criticism. These guys know more about beyblading then I have ever seen, so surely they're going to know what is going to help you. Remember, they're trying to help you, not be an carp to you. If you don't like constructive criticism, don't post in this forum, because this is the place you're most likely gonna get it.
(Jan. 12, 2009  9:02 AM)Mankster Wrote: Dude.. just reading a few posts from this topic.. it seems you don't know how to take CONSTRUCTIVE criticism. These guys know more about beyblading then I have ever seen, so surely they're going to know what is going to help you. Remember, they're trying to help you, not be an carp to you. If you don't like constructive criticism, don't post in this forum, because this is the place you're most likely gonna get it.

Thanks a lot for this Grin
your StrataDragoon Speed is good but I don't think your beyblade IQ is 80%-100%
(Jan. 12, 2009  11:31 PM)Driger570 Wrote: your StrataDragoon Speed is good but I don't think your beyblade IQ is 80%-100%

It's not good and there is no BeyIQ.
(Jan. 13, 2009  12:53 AM)Driger570 Wrote: YES hes StrataDragoon Speed is good

No, it isn't...
AR: Gazzly = ATTACK
Sub AR: Galeon = ATTACK
WD: 8 Heavy Small = ENDURANCE IT'S A GOOD BLADE