My combos

(Feb. 10, 2009  10:17 PM)BeyRazor-Hero X Wrote: >.> still counts. after all. Beyblade DID originate from the ancient Japanses Spinning top.

It really doesn't. If its not a Beyblade top made by Takara or Hasbro and if its not legal in Takara tournaments, then its illegal, not a beyblade, and not allowed. You can use them all you want, but not for serious competitive play. Okay? We take this stuff pretty seriously here.
well jeez. this is just great. if i look at all my blades.... ALL ARE USELESS. every last single freakin one of em! thats just great! may as well ditch this all together.
Just start again. With MFBs. Problem solved.
one problem. I CANT GET MY MONEY BACK. if i could then i would get MFB. but i cant im flat broke atm.
Well either wait and and save up some more money or sell the fakes to an idiot.

Seriously, I've had a load of fakes and it's a bit upsetting but you get over it eventually. Aspecially once you have some real ones to hold on to. Smile
BTW, just cuz they are illegal doens't mean you can't still use them =/. You can't use them in tournaments or anything or claim that they aren't fakes, but that's it really.
Listen kid, my first Beyblade was a fake Dranzer V. I spent over $100 on fake Beyblades before getting into the real ones. I loved Beyblade enough to continue and to play it fairly. I threw out over 100 fake Beyblades. If you love Beyblade enough, you can start over now as well.
Well anyways. I know I shouldn't but since I'm back and stuck in my room due to illnesses I may as well revive this. With more blades (not any MFB yet) I know I can make better blades.

"Dranzer Reversal Turbo"
AR: Dranzer V2
WD: South MG
EG: Dranzer GT
BB: Draciel G
Parts Purpose:
AR: So support an offenseive style and Defensive when the EG releases.
WD: The light-weight hyper MG Weight Disk provides more stamina when the EG goes off, plus more balance and speed.
BB: The Draciel G BB is the most rounded of my EG BB. When the EG releases the blade often goes on an angle causing it to lose spin with certain BB, so that is where the rounded off Draciel G comes in.
EG: Without the Dranzer GT EG this wouldn't be possible. It normally spins right for an offensive, but when it releases left the blade has a defensive and offensive attack.

If you don't get what each part means to do check my video. It will show you exactly.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-P2JVFomT...annel_page
In the video it uses the Dranzer GT base which was a bad move...