My combos

(Feb. 10, 2009  1:38 AM)BeyRazor-Hero X Wrote: Its either Dragoon F or S. I cant remember. Ill send you a pic of the combo.

Post it here. If you can, post pics of each combo. I'm sure we're all very curious.
Ok then. Will do.
wait.... i cant seem to find the button to put a picture on here..... >.>
(Feb. 10, 2009  2:19 AM)BeyRazor-Hero X Wrote: Ok then. Will do.
wait.... i cant seem to find the button to put a picture on here..... >.>

Post the pics up on a site like photobucket, and then copy and paste the IMG code they give you into the text of your post and presto you have pictures posted up online. This is applicable to just about any online forum that exists in this universe.
uh dude if that base came like that it's fake
Sorry to tell you man, but that base looks like a fake. In fact the base resembles Flash Leopard 2 more than any dragoon base.
It looks like Storm Grip Base, with the tip of Customize Metal Sharp.
It doesn't look anything like Storm Grip :pwn:
The Dollar store near my friends house sold fake beyblades.
Most of them came with those metal tipped bases.
Whoa, red Dragoon F/Flash Leopard II/Metal/? combo base. D:

Your stadiums makes me sad......Crying

Also, did you paint the edges of your Master Draciel?
Not paint. Marker ftw. And my staduims are my only ones i have atm. a standard staduim tranfromed into my Legendary Beyknights Staduim where the beyknights first formed. And then theres my Blizzard Bowl. Anyways, its nothing too much to let slip? most of my blades have hose bases.
It's illegal.
Jeez. i dont see how its illegal. I mean a base is a base unless its messed around with. But i dont do that. i never tamper with them.
(Feb. 10, 2009  8:55 PM)BeyRazor-Hero X Wrote: Jeez. i dont see how its illegal. I mean a base is a base unless its messed around with. But i dont do that. i never tamper with them.

It's fake :pwn: how can you not see how that's illegal?
whats wrong with the bases being fake? i got them this way.
Alot actually.
It's not your fault really but Have you tried to read the rules...: http://www.worldbeyblade.org/thread-2361.html
(Feb. 10, 2009  9:11 PM)BeyRazor-Hero X Wrote: whats wrong with the bases being fake? i got them this way.

... because that means they're not Beyblades, they're illegal, the first rule of Beyblade is that the parts have to be official product!
Well then jeez. that means most of my Beyblades are USELESS.
(Feb. 10, 2009  10:15 PM)BeyRazor-Hero X Wrote: Well then jeez. that means most of my Beyblades are USELESS.

they're not beyblade, they're chinese spin top Eee

Beyblade IQ: 100%
Percent of Beyblades that aren't counterfeit: 10%
>.> still counts. after all. Beyblade DID originate from the ancient Japanses Spinning top.
(Feb. 10, 2009  10:15 PM)BeyRazor-Hero X Wrote: Well then jeez. that means most of my Beyblades are USELESS.

Why did you buy fake beyblades?
(Feb. 10, 2009  10:17 PM)BeyRazor-Hero X Wrote: >.> still counts. after all. Beyblade DID originate from the ancient Japanses Spinning top.

you're dumb

fake beyblades are literally stolen designs without permission from Takara-Tomy, they're absolutely forbidden by ANY Beyblade ruleset anywhere in the world

how you could not understand this most basic rule of Beyblade is absolutely insane
also a few are from my friends who didnt want em anymore.