My beyblade story-BEYBLADE : AD (alpha drive)

In the beginning beyblades were created by pharohs and other kings who called upon constellations to come to their bey and help defend them and their kindoms/villages. Ever since then people have been using beys to battle and be their friends but other people used them to achieve diabolical goals. Zack Gates of Terre Haute Indiana wants to stop this evil and have a world where beys can battle without darkness. ( I know it is kinda cheesy but i bet if i started working on it, it might be pretty good.

Beys
-----------------------------------------------------------
Zach Gates- screw vulpecula(fox) 100HF
Matt Miller- thermal saggiatarious(archer) WD145ES
Josh Gates- dark aries(ram) sw145SD
Marley Jasons- screw leo(lion) T125RSF

Again i know it is cheesy but i will work on it.

so
tops were made by kings
people used em
some for good, others for bad
and two kids want to stop the bad
Speechless
Yeah its just kinda random but if i work on it i will actually get a decent story.
>if
so you posted a thread, still deciding whether or not you would actually contribute to your own creation
lol
Yu-Gi-Oh + Beyblade + Mary-Sue?

lolwut
When i say "if" i mean i may just make a whole different story or not at all. I am a n00b on here so dont go putting me down just because i felt like posting something.
Well, 'because you felt like posting something' isn't a reason to post a new thread. If you're writing a story, then at least get one part done beforehand and stick with it.
(Jan. 25, 2012  12:57 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: Yu-Gi-Oh + Beyblade + Mary-Sue?

lolwut

My thoughts exactly.

Improve.