My beyblade combo's.

Alright, so I got my beyblades today, and I made a bunch combination's. I need to know what you guys think is the best for stamina/defense. I also made one defense attack kind of blade.

Flame Leone 145WD
Rock Bull 100RF
Flame Leone 100WD
Rock Bull 145 WD
Rock Bull 100 F
Flame Bull 145 WD
Rock Leone 100 F
Flame Leone 100 RF
From experience... there is no such think as a defense/attack balance blade that actually works...

Honestly... I don't see any good combos there... have you done any testing?

I guess Flame Leone 145WD is a decent(at best) stamina blade...
And Rock Bull 145WD is an ok defense wheel (though rock has a lot of recoil).

But yah... if you have tests to back up your combos, post them... if not, they seem pretty bad.
(May. 25, 2010  5:14 AM)SaMaster14 Wrote: From experience... there is no such think as a defense/attack balance blade that actually works...

Honestly... I don't see any good combos there... have you done any testing?

I guess Flame Leone 145WD is a decent(at best) stamina blade...
And Rock Bull 145WD is an ok defense wheel (though rock has a lot of recoil).

But yah... if you have tests to back up your combos, post them... if not, they seem pretty bad.

Well, I know they're not that great, but Flame Leone 145 WD is actually pretty good.I've tested it against my friends beyblades, and it outspins their defense beyblades, and can withstand their attack beyblades from ring outs, and wins some of the time.
What stadium are you using?

And what are your friends blades?

I guess when just messing with your friends its ok... but when you are thinking top tier, it isn't as good.
D and SD are the best stamina bottoms, and DF145 is the best stamina track. Flame is the best stamina wheel though, followed by thermal I believe.
My friends blades are Dark Bull H145SF, Storm Pegasus 100 HF, Flame Pegasus 100F, Rock Leone 145WD, Dark Aries ED145B, and other customizations I can't remember right now.
well that explains why you won
For what you have, some of these customisations are quite good, however I would invest in some beyblades that come with custom tracks, eg GB145 etc. Also, I would take out the rock wheel. From experience, it has pretty bad recoil. I see what you're trying to do with the Rock bull 100rf, but it would be much better to just use storm wheel.
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-The-Stat...tion-Forum

If you have no actual results to show us against top-tier customizations, then your combinations are probably so-so, and it is not worthwhile to really discuss them.