My best bey combo, looking for advice.

My best bey combo is my Spiral Fox Capricorn combo. It uses a Fox face bolt (blue+red), Capricorn 2 energy ring (purple), Spiral fusion wheel, LW105 spin track, and the WD bey tip (orange). It spins for about 2 minutes and 48 seconds when left to spin. It has large attacks that can make a loose bey explode and have bey's tips completely fall off. I'm looking for advice on how to get it to spin faster but still have it's large attacks.

Thanks!
If you ask me you can almost change nothing/ you shouldnt because your Training results are already great. Almost 3 minutes, that's not bad, very good actually. But your launching Power also depends on individual techniques, a special move for example with your hands or arms. It's like throwing a ball and you Do a last strong step on the ground to increase the flight's curve. Especially with the Sports jovelin this one step, but also your hand giving an outspin to the jovelin is as important.
Hope I could help, bro
(Feb. 20, 2018  8:43 PM)DraconicArt Wrote: If you ask me you can almost change nothing/ you shouldnt because your Training results are already great. Almost 3 minutes, that's not bad, very good actually. But your launching Power also depends on individual techniques, a special move for example with your hands or arms. It's like throwing a ball and you Do a last strong step on the ground to increase the flight's curve. Especially with the Sports jovelin this one step, but also your hand giving an outspin to the jovelin is as important.
Hope I could help, bro

Thanks, but I have pretty much maximized my launch power, especially with a rip cord launcher, and in my signature I have actually found a new bey, my Earth Orion CH120SD which has a longer spin, I just need to find out how long. I will send you the results via pm.