My Theory on Beyblade Burst Sparking!

Look at the title. I have heard of the fact that the heavier the disk or driver is to the layer the higher increase in bursts. This is because in a clash between beys, the layer stops for a spilt second and the weight and momentum of the disk and driver makes the lock or slope advance. This happens in every series except Burst Sparking. Why? Well, the placement of the teeth on the Chassis changes things up. The lower placement of teeth makes Single and Double Chassis harder or easier to burst. With Double Chassis, because the weight is on the teeth, it becomes super hard to burst, as the weight of the Double Chassis keeps the driver from moving. Single Chassis have disks like Wheel, which is the heaviest disk, and keeps the driver moving like previous Burst systems, causing their bad burst resistance.
All this stuff is already known or previously discussed
(May. 22, 2020  12:40 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: All this stuff is already known or previously discussed

Oh alright. Thanks for letting me know.
Next time use an existing sparking discussion thread or Beyblade Random Thoughts. Please don't make a brand new thread for your theories which you may have come up with on your own but are not original.