[Unanswered]  My SwitchStrike Launcher broke.

Could anyone help?
I launched it really hard, and the black piece fell off.
Is there a way to fix it?
Sorry but no there is not a way to fix it, it happens all the time with me. A way to prevent this from happening is not it crank/click the launcher, and another one is to use a straight ripcord.
(Sep. 26, 2018  12:35 AM)FuryWingsYT Wrote: Could anyone help?
I launched it really hard, and the black piece fell off.
Is there a way to fix it?

The one from the Starter packs (white one)? That is inevitable because the gear snapped off, which means you need a higher quality launcher as a replacement. In fact, that same thing happened to 2 or 3 of my SwitchStrike Launchers, so I found out that the black part can be put onto BeyWheels launchers, but only in left spin xD
No there is no way to fix it like 7 of my broke. I think hasbro make them easy to brake so you will have to buy more that is why all the switch strike beys  come in starter packs. That's my opinion.
(Sep. 26, 2018  12:46 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: you need a higher quality launcher as a replacement.

What do you recommend as a replacement?
(Sep. 26, 2018  1:52 AM)zelderan Wrote:
(Sep. 26, 2018  12:46 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: you need a higher quality launcher as a replacement.

What do you recommend as a replacement?

Either Takara tomy's B-88 LR Launcher (I bought it recently to replace my Dual Threat) or the Dual Threat, but I broke my Dual Threat while fidgeting with the insides of it after the string got tangled on the inside. The tangling thing is an issue with all string launchers, not just hasbro, since it happened with my B-88 and a left spin string launcher as well. I think I'd recommend the Dual Threat for price and how easy emergency disassembly and re-assembly are compared to the B-88, and the B-88 is better for performance in left spin and higher quality materials.
Is there a way to properly launch the duel treat launcher
(Sep. 26, 2018  2:58 AM)abidjkhan7 Wrote: Is there a way to properly launch the duel treat launcher
Let go of the string once you hit the end. Try to avoid yanking it...instead gradually increase your strength once pull. Slow to Fast.