My Story - Beyblade: Darkness Reborn

Poll: What do you guys think of my story so far?

The story is great!
58.82%
The story is okay, but requires more editting.
17.65%
The story is ... bad.
0%
The story is horrible and sucks!
0%
This story is most likely the worst in the world!
23.53%
Total: 100% 17 vote(s)
This is the only thing that you need to remember when writing (besides good grammar): Have fun! You'll do fine! Just be yourself, and, if you feel like taking a break, take a break!
he could work on having a new line for each time person speaks
(Apr. 16, 2012  2:54 AM)falling Wrote: he could work on having a new line for each time person speaks

True. Well, anyways, I decided to resume the story, and will upload the next chapter when its ready (I got to revive my Bey-Spirit first, then i'll start writing). Until then, everyone.
MusicBeyblader
Hello, everyone. Since I had some free time, I’ve finished Chapter 6. Also, the other character requests will appear in the future chapters (most likely 7 and 8).

Chapter 6: The final tournament (Dual-Perspective chapter):

The tournament was finally underway, and things were at a good start. Iakou, Nail, and Andrew won their preliminary matches, and got to the semi- finals. However, Kizaru was defeated by Ashan, and Ashan went to the semi finals. Nail and Iakou fought an epic battle, but in the end, the victor was Nail. Andrew, however, wasn’t having any fun during his battle… not when all he could do was watch as Ashan’s new bey, Chaos Dranzer, attacked from every angle. It was a short match, and Ashan won in less than a minute. All this took place during 2 days, day 1 being for the preliminary matches, and day 2 for the semi-finals. Now we are on the 3rd day of the tournament.

(Ashan’s Perspective)

“Grr… it’s been 3 days into the tournament, and all of my opponents were weaklings! It’s a good thing I joined you guys.” I said to Zoro. “Of course, Black Chaos tracks down strong bladers from around the world, and brings them to our Base, recruiting them. I, Ace, and Franky are currently the strongest bladers in the team.” “I see, well, the tournament shouldn’t take much longer, now that we’re in the Finals.” I said.

(Nail’s Perspective)

“The time has finally come to teach Ashan a lesson.” I said. “Yeah, I can’t believe he defeated me and Andrew!” said Kizaru. “Nail, you got to defeat him. If you can, he might finally listen to reason. Since you were able to defeat me in the semi finals, you shouldn’t have trouble winning.” said Iakou. “Maybe, but he’s strong. Stronger than anyone I’ve ever fought before…” I said. “ASHAN AND NAIL, PLEASE REPORT TO THE STADIUM FOR YOUR FINAL MATCH.” said Blader DJ. “It’s time, well, no promises, but I’ll do my best!” I said.

(Ashan’s Perspective)

“Finally, I’ll get my revenge!” I said. “Remember, your mission wasn’t to join this pathetic tournament, but to destroy Bey City. Do not fail and I’ll wait by the chopper.” said Zoro. “I understand, I’ll finish my mission as soon as I get my revenge!” I said.

Ashan and Nail enter the arena.

“BLADERS, GET READY!” said Blader DJ. “You know, Ashan, you can still back out if you want to…” said Nail. “Are you kidding? And miss this chance of humiliation a weakling like you in front of his weak friends? No Way!” I said. “3, 2, 1… LET IT RIP!!!” screamed Blader DJ. “GO SHOOT!” we yelled, as both our beys started circling the arena. “I’m going to win, and there’s nothing you can do about it! Chaos Dranzer, Attack!” I said. “We’ll see about that! Metallic Pegasis, Deflective slash!” The invisible shield appeared, surrounding Pegasis. However, Chaos Dranzer shattered the force field, and struck Pegasis. “Wh-What!?” said Nail in shock. “You can still give up if you want.” I said. No, I can’t give up now. There is too much at stake! I’ll never give up! Thought Nail. “…I will not lose! I won’t let the world be taken over by an evil force like you, even if you are my friend, Ashan! Go, Metallic Pegasis! Iron Meteor attack!” Pegasis covered itself with metal, and started flying at Chaos Dranzer at full speed. “Chaos Dranzer! Spiral Destroyer!” Dranzer started spiralling in the air, covering itself in darkness, smashing into Pegasis. It shattered Pegasis into a million pieces. “Whoa!!!” said Blader DJ. “Chaos Dranzer completely destroyed Metallic Pegasis! Ashan is the winner of the Tournament!!!” The crowd was silent, and then cheered wildly after witnessing the greatest battle in the tournament.

“Here’s you trophy, Ashan! Congratulations!” said Blader DJ. “…” was my reply. “Uh, Ashan? Don’t you want your trophy?” he asked. This guy’s becoming a nuisance! I thought. “Go Shoot!” I said, as I destroyed the trophy. “Huh?!!!” said a stunned crowd and DJ. “I don’t need that pathetic piece of metal. My only goal is to destroy the City! Chaos Dranzer, Spiral Destroyer!” I said, aiming at the electric generator. The blast was so powerful; it caused the generator to self destruct, setting the whole area in the city on fire. “Goodbye for now, Nail.” “No… Ashan, why… why are you doing this…?” “I am Ashan, and my purpose is to get revenge, and win the championships alongside of my team! Hahahahaha!!!” I said, disappearing back to the helicopter. Luckily, rescue trucks, ambulances, and helicopters arrived at the scene just in time to help the people flee. Back at the helicopter, I met with Zoro and we talked to the Docter using an image projection watch. “Good work” said The Docter. "With you on our side, world domination is nearly complete! Meet me and the others at the rendezvous spot” “ Yes, of course Doctor." Zoro then turned to me. “It seems that the Doctor was right about you having potential, Ashan.” said Zoro. “I don’t care about your praises; let’s just get to the rendezvous spot now!” The helicopter started flying north of the burnt BeyCity, while Chaos Dranzer glowed with a dark aura.

Well, Chapter 6 is done, and the ending should be a bit familiar.
EDIT: The suprising thing is this took only 2 hours to write...