My Songs (Available for Download)

Hey everyone. Just thought I'd share my recently recorded material with you guys here at Beywiki. If you're into old-school Thrash metal bands like Megadeth and Exodus, or have a strong interest in the living dead and 80's comic books, give my stuff a listen Joyful_3 I'm sure you'll like it.

Download

To hear more of my recordings, feel free to visit my MySpace at: http://www.myspace.com/anchoredcross

Hope you like it! Grin
Wow, I really like your stuff! I can see it being used in like action movies, video games, or something epic. Totally diggin' Checkmate.
i haven't listened yet but your logo is sweet
(Sep. 30, 2008  2:00 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: i haven't listened yet but your logo is sweet

Just what I was thinking.
and I didn't realize how close these are to like the Beyblade character's themes in G-Rev.
(Sep. 30, 2008  2:05 AM)G Wrote: and I didn't realize how close these are to like the Beyblade character's themes in G-Rev.

i don't hear it

fyi you're really good
Thanks a lot guys, I really appreciate it Joyful_3

Checkmate was one of the first songs I recorded, I'm really pleased with the way it turned out.

Both of the logos were a pain in the carp to perfect... I didn't wanna get slammed with copyright infringement by using a font, so I had to first create all the letters in "Anchored Cross" individually, then add a nice color scheme, borders, enveloping, and finally some depth via 3D rendering.

The actual Anchored Cross logo took me a while to come up with the design. There are some subtle touches I used on the curves to help give it a fiercer and more unique look.

New songs (with vocals) coming within the next month =)
maybe i'm just thinking of it since there's no words Speechless
far connection i guess.

I added you just now btw.
(Sep. 30, 2008  2:14 AM)G Wrote: I added you just now btw.

Just accepted and commented on your "Yatta!" picture, haha. New episode tonight!!!
hahaha I saw!
I should destroy that picture since it's oldish... w/e since I use facebook more lol
You play all the instruments on these tracks? Jesus christ, you're good! I love your stuff man and your logo is hot.

I added you. Smile Can't wait to hear more!
Thanks for the kind words, Alice =)

Yeah, performing all of the instruments takes a lot outta me. I'm trying to get a working band together, but it's difficult finding musicians that are both at my skill level and into the same genre of music. Just gotta keep lookin' I guess!
I award you dude! I've tried the whole solo artist thing, playing all the instruments Pinching_eyes I end up just using a drum loop, too much work.

Great job dude!
(Oct. 01, 2008  1:26 PM)Evan Wrote: I award you dude! I've tried the whole solo artist thing, playing all the instruments Pinching_eyes I end up just using a drum loop, too much work.

Great job dude!

I used to always use drum loops when writing/recording, then I realizedhow much more authentic it sounds to integrate fills n' such. Gives the songs a more dynamic quality.

Thanks a lot, being a solo-artist really is a carp... Luckily, I'm collaborating with other musicians in hopes to form a solid band. Then I can really get this train a-rollin'! xD
Thanks a lot! Smile

Yeah, Checkmate is very video-game inspired. Much more progressive than the rest of my stuff.
Just wanted to mention that my songs are now available for download. See the first post for details.
Rather Epic. I like, keep working hard dude.