World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
My Songs (Available for Download) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: My Songs (Available for Download) (/Thread-My-Songs-Available-for-Download)

My Songs (Available for Download) - AnchoredCross - Sep. 29, 2008

Hey everyone. Just thought I'd share my recently recorded material with you guys here at Beywiki. If you're into old-school Thrash metal bands like Megadeth and Exodus, or have a strong interest in the living dead and 80's comic books, give my stuff a listen Joyful_3 I'm sure you'll like it.

Download

To hear more of my recordings, feel free to visit my MySpace at: http://www.myspace.com/anchoredcross

Hope you like it! Grin

RE: My Studio-Produced Music - G - Sep. 30, 2008

Wow, I really like your stuff! I can see it being used in like action movies, video games, or something epic. Totally diggin' Checkmate.

RE: My Studio-Produced Music - Bey Brad - Sep. 30, 2008

i haven't listened yet but your logo is sweet

RE: My Studio-Produced Music - Kei - Sep. 30, 2008

(Sep. 30, 2008  2:00 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: i haven't listened yet but your logo is sweet

Just what I was thinking.

and I didn't realize how close these are to like the Beyblade character's themes in G-Rev.

RE: My Studio-Produced Music - Bey Brad - Sep. 30, 2008

(Sep. 30, 2008  2:05 AM)G Wrote: and I didn't realize how close these are to like the Beyblade character's themes in G-Rev.

i don't hear it

fyi you're really good

RE: My Studio-Produced Music - AnchoredCross - Sep. 30, 2008

Thanks a lot guys, I really appreciate it Joyful_3

Checkmate was one of the first songs I recorded, I'm really pleased with the way it turned out.

Both of the logos were a pain in the carp to perfect... I didn't wanna get slammed with copyright infringement by using a font, so I had to first create all the letters in "Anchored Cross" individually, then add a nice color scheme, borders, enveloping, and finally some depth via 3D rendering.

The actual Anchored Cross logo took me a while to come up with the design. There are some subtle touches I used on the curves to help give it a fiercer and more unique look.

New songs (with vocals) coming within the next month =)

maybe i'm just thinking of it since there's no words Speechless
far connection i guess.

I added you just now btw.

RE: My Studio-Produced Music - AnchoredCross - Sep. 30, 2008

(Sep. 30, 2008  2:14 AM)G Wrote: I added you just now btw.

Just accepted and commented on your "Yatta!" picture, haha. New episode tonight!!!

hahaha I saw!
I should destroy that picture since it's oldish... w/e since I use facebook more lol

RE: My Studio-Produced Music - Alice - Sep. 30, 2008

You play all the instruments on these tracks? Jesus christ, you're good! I love your stuff man and your logo is hot.

I added you. Smile Can't wait to hear more!

RE: My Studio-Produced Music - AnchoredCross - Oct. 01, 2008

Thanks for the kind words, Alice =)

Yeah, performing all of the instruments takes a lot outta me. I'm trying to get a working band together, but it's difficult finding musicians that are both at my skill level and into the same genre of music. Just gotta keep lookin' I guess!

RE: My Studio-Produced Music - Evan - Oct. 01, 2008

I award you dude! I've tried the whole solo artist thing, playing all the instruments Pinching_eyes I end up just using a drum loop, too much work.

Great job dude!

RE: My Studio-Produced Music - AnchoredCross - Oct. 11, 2008

(Oct. 01, 2008  1:26 PM)Evan Wrote: I award you dude! I've tried the whole solo artist thing, playing all the instruments Pinching_eyes I end up just using a drum loop, too much work.

Great job dude!

I used to always use drum loops when writing/recording, then I realizedhow much more authentic it sounds to integrate fills n' such. Gives the songs a more dynamic quality.

Thanks a lot, being a solo-artist really is a carp... Luckily, I'm collaborating with other musicians in hopes to form a solid band. Then I can really get this train a-rollin'! xD

RE: My Studio-Produced Music - Shake.junt95 - Oct. 11, 2008

that song cheackmate rules!!

RE: My Studio-Produced Music - AnchoredCross - Oct. 11, 2008

Thanks a lot! Smile

Yeah, Checkmate is very video-game inspired. Much more progressive than the rest of my stuff.

RE: My Songs (Available for Download) - AnchoredCross - Nov. 09, 2008

Just wanted to mention that my songs are now available for download. See the first post for details.

RE: My Songs (Available for Download) - G - Nov. 11, 2008

Thanks for that!

RE: My Songs (Available for Download) - Jehuis Rad - Nov. 17, 2008

Rather Epic. I like, keep working hard dude.