My Second Story: The Blazing Phantom

Poll: What tip should the main character's bey have?

WB
22.22%
ES
25.93%
MS
11.11%
WD
22.22%
HF/S
18.52%
Total: 100% 27 vote(s)
I get the ideas from, um, erm, uh, my head? Sometimes my friends help, but mostly it's me thinking up the ideas. And sometimes the anime.
Brielyranger, thanks for your character! Sounds great!
Gaah, I've been busy. Sorry for the wait, I'm working on it.
Kinda short, don't have a ton of time, sorry.
Episode 3
He walked out the door feeling like he could take on the world.
Jordan went back to his house. When he got inside, he smelled something awesome.
"Is that pizza?" he asked.
"Yes, it is! Pepperoni, your favorite, too!" replied his mother.
"Awesome! Thanks!" Luke said. They sat down and started to eat.
"So, how did it go at the beyshop?" his mother asked.
"Great!" Jordan replied, "I got a ton of stuff for only 250 beypoints!"
"Wow! Was the store owner that nice?" his mom asked.
"Yeah, he was really friendly, too. If only I had a friend that was my age..." Jordan sighed.
"Well, maybe you'll meet someone tomorrow!" said his mom.
"Maybe. Probably not. I hope so..." Jordan said "Mmm, this pizza is GOOD!"
"Thanks! Well, you'd better get to bed so you can be ready for tomorrow!" said Jordan's mom.
"What's tomorrow? What's happening tomorrow?" Jordan asked.
"Oh, I'm just having a few of my friends come over and talk for a while. Maybe they'll bring their kids!" replied his mom.
"Oh, ok... Goodnigh ZZZXXXZZZ..." Jordan said. He had fallen asleep.
"Goodnight, honey." said his mom.
The next day, Jordan woke up, got dressed, and grabbed his bey, Rock Gemios DF145ES off of his nightstand, along with his launcher. He went downstairs.
"Mom, when are your friends coming?" he asked.
"Oh, they'll be here around three o'clock. Why don't you go to the park and play for a while? Come back before lunch, though!" his mom replied.
"Ok. I will! I would never want to miss even one meal that you make! Bye!" Jordan said.
His mom laughed.
"Goodbye. Have a good time at the park!" she said.
He went outside. As he walked to the park, he thought about how he could meet a new friend.
Hi, I'm Jordan. What's your name? he thought. No, that's too formal, too... usual. Hmm... How about... Hey, I'm Jordan! Who are you? or Sup? My name's Jordan, what's yo' namers? No, that wouldn't work. Maybe some thing will come to me later.
When he looked up, he saw that he was at the park. Surprisingly, no one was there. No one... except for one mysterious, dark looking person.
"Hmm, I wonder who that is?" he said to himself.
Then, the shady person walked over to him.
"I am Sinos. This is my Bey, Plasma Disruptor MD100HD. I would like to battle you, even though I will crush you." said the shady person, Sinos.
"Uhh..." Luke said.

Have to end it here because I need to eat, and it's my mom's B-day.
Thanks for your patience, sorry for the wait!
it says luke instead of jordan at the end
It also says luke when he said awesome and thanks for the pepperoni pizza. I think your stories are getting jumbled together Chocked_2