Good, for a 14 year old
14.29%
Ehh, Ive seen better....
0%
You suck!
3.57%
Total: 100% 28 vote(s)
Alright then, if you say so.

I wish you the best of luck in future drawings, because these are very good if they aren't traced.
Any ideas of what I should draw next? Ill take any proposition. You can pm me if you want to.
I have a request please. Could you draw Lavi from D-Gray Man? Also, don't just copy a picture while looking at it. Try to make it unique by adding your own poses and styles.

Besides, if you copy a picture of Lavi, I'll know. I'm a huge D-Gray Man fan (LOL, that rhymed)
thats freakin awsome thats just like how i draw but youre a lil beter
(Dec. 16, 2012  11:02 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: These are very good, but they look suspiciously like tracing. Especially that third picture...

i c u hatin
(Dec. 16, 2012  11:38 PM)Viridi Lover Wrote: They aren't traced. Ive practiced really hard in becoming a manga artist. That's my life's goal.

Life's goal... is now achieved. Have you ever considered attending a convention/expo and seeing the artists alley,(or equivilant)?
Why no, no I haven't....
for you and the other people that like to draw vist this site if you dont know it yet www.dragoart.com
That's a cool website...

Any other requests of what I should I draw next?
Hey those are pretty good. I can draw like that, but alot of people say i suck......... well keep up the good work!
Thanks, Any other comments?
O.O Wow... dude, i never expected you to draw that good XD your drawings are awesome! lol XD
you should try participating on the face contests
Any other comments?